Live: From interior Alaska

• Thread starter Dunge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Legion

Legion

WAIT.... 0-5-4 Bloom.. that's only one part of the three part.. you need Micro, bloom, AND grow at the same time. That's your problem..

Dunge

Dunge

Beginner attempts to kill innocent plants. Read all about it!
Thank you Legion for pointing this out. I am acting on this theory and will report results.
Thanks to all those who continue to assist in this struggle.
I have been putting most of my efforts into resisting the temptation to over water and over fertilize. I didn't realize that 0-5-4 Bloom was only part of needed nutrients.

H

HappyGrower

Looks like you are over feeding them. Cut the nutrients down to 25% strength, and feed like normal.

Dunge

Dunge

7.2 weeks in 12/12 (51 days)

This is plant #2, and as you can see, she is mostly dead. I can see no new growth but she is a bit frosty. In the background is #1 who suffered the same treatment, but fared better. New growth and nice looking. No indication of amber trics, so I guess I'll just let this play out as it will.
Feeding: AN three part at recommended concentrations. 3/4 gallon per 3 gallon pot every 5 or 6 days.

DSCN2795
Dunge

Dunge

54 days-into the dark;19 days- out of the shadows

phot 1:My first two girls are into the dark for a bit prior to cutting and hanging. The trichs are no longer clear and it feels like time. #1 is looking good and recovered from my attempt to kill it by using only bloom of the AN three part formulation. #2 didn't fare so well from the same trauma. But many of the buds look like they will produce.
photo 2:After 19 days in 12/12 shade of #1 & 2, these two are now under 400w MH. They are feminized Eldorado and AK48 from Nirvana and have been exposed to my efforts to perform LowStressTraining as seen on this forum.
photo 3: A few clones that have survived, perhaps to grow.

DSCN2800
DSCN2801
DSCN2802
Dunge

Dunge

Harvest!

Thank you THCfarmers. Without your help this could have been ugly.
I got some nice bud from girl1. (see pic)
#2 got stunted by my fertilizer errors and neer recovered. Yield was about 1/3 that of #1.
This is fun, and I have at last gotten a few clones to take, so it begins again.

DSCN2803
Top Bottom