Living Organic Soil - Water Only Inputs

• Thread starter Organikz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Organikz

Organikz

@MirrorZen
Business is booming. Waiting for the fall drops. Pretty stoked to see those after seeing what's coming through.

Organikz

Organikz

@Ina
We will see if it's still viable. Let's hope so. If not it will give more time for selection while I hunt a Male. It will give me a chance to get a better look at all of the clones

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

Those babies are looking really nice Organikz.

Silly question, how do you deal with drainage?

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

Organikz, sorry about having so many questions but I am looking to put together a new set-up and trying to figure what would be simplest but most effective. I like how your set-up looks, plus I very munch like the living organic method you have chosen to use. What is the depth of your bed? Do you train your plants at all with a trellis? Are those plants in there from seed or clone?

Organikz

Organikz

Organikz, sorry about having so many questions but I am looking to put together a new set-up and trying to figure what would be simplest but most effective. I like how your set-up looks, plus I very munch like the living organic method you have chosen to use. What is the depth of your bed? Do you train your plants at all with a trellis? Are those plants in there from seed or clone?
Depth 24". I top if I need to slow down unruly plants. No trellis. I use stakes. These are from seed. I'm hunting gear right now.

Leew421

Leew421

Dooooood! Good to see you. That pollen maybe toast my friend. Get a kief box, also known as a pollen box. Separate all that plant matter from the pollen. Then transfer to air tight container and add a couple rice grains. It can last up to a year.

Organikz

Organikz

Dooooood! Good to see you. That pollen maybe toast my friend. Get a kief box, also known as a pollen box. Separate all that plant matter from the pollen. Then transfer to air tight container and add a couple rice grains. It can last up to a year.
Hey man. Good to see you too. How have things been?

F

FutureGrower

@Organikz glad to see you back man! You are one of the guys that steered me to living soil when I was so lost at this stuff! Still not doing stuff perfect but learning and getting better daily :).

Question though man... you're still amending between cycles right? Water only is just no teas/aloe/agsil ect?

Organikz

Organikz

@Organikz glad to see you back man! You are one of the guys that steered me to living soil when I was so lost at this stuff! Still not doing stuff perfect but learning and getting better daily :).

Question though man... you're still amending between cycles right? Water only is just no teas/aloe/agsil ect?
Maybe a sprinkle of neem cake and kelp meal. 1/4 cup per 20g of each.

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

I like the structure of that one in front, super compact growth. I wonder what she would look like if topped.

F

FutureGrower

Maybe a sprinkle of neem cake and kelp meal. 1/4 cup per 20g of each.

I have a question if you don't mind sharing... I cannot remember if you're in a legal state or not but what's your veg and clone methods? Do you just go from clone to final in the same bed?

My thoughts are getting some fertilpots for cuttings, and once the roots have reached out planting them in my 15g containers.

I'm only 3 cycles in and I really would love to have a small perpetual grow theres just so many options I can take. Any advice is appreciated :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom