living soil with Co2

• Thread starter hummusweed
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
hummusweed

hummusweed

Hello everybody. So I got a 12,, 600 Hps room and just started with living soil. I run CO2 also. Got a good friend of mine telling me the following: the problem with organic growing and CO2 is, that with Co2 the plant grows fasters and demands more feeding, with organics the minerals are not available right away as the hummus guano etc take time to release them,, so the plant ends up having deficiencies. So he is telling me that a good option would be to do the living soil and give it some mineral feeding or boost at the same time, this way i can avoid deficiencies, have a good bud size, and a organic taste. What you guys think?

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Just plan ahead and top dress extra as the plants will demand about 30% more of everything. If you need an extra boost bc of deficiencies then use the salt fertilizer.

SweetLeafGrow

SweetLeafGrow

What about a compost tea? Wouldn’t that make the nutrients in the tea more readily available?

Just curious, I’ve grown in soil with organics but always struggled with it.

Anthem

Anthem

What about a compost tea? Wouldn’t that make the nutrients in the tea more readily available?

Have you considered or looked into KNF. Korean Natural Farming? Master Cho I think is the guy that is pretty well versed if you look on the internet

hummusweed

hummusweed

yes i use compost teas and extra microbs to colonize the soil, anyway the CO2 speeds up the growing at a faster rate so need to adjust with some mineral, my doubt is that the mineral feading might lock out some of the organics

hummusweed

hummusweed

Have you considered or looked into KNF. Korean Natural Farming? Master Cho I think is the guy that is pretty well versed if you look on the internet
yeah got a friend doing that, the thing is that with the price droping, i need to get some more weight but keep the quality, so need to pump C02 but need to maintain quality too, as with CO2, looks like some of the flavour and terps are gone

Top Bottom