Lizard King and rOarGe....

• Thread starter Mississip Hip
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mississip Hip

Mississip Hip

I'm happy these got here. I was nervous....I always am. Thanks Logic...sweet freebie, also.

I am happier about WHAT got here though!

Fingers crossed for no sacks....

Baba g seed pic 001

OctoberDee

OctoberDee

Can't wait to see the rOarGe grown out from seed! I picked some up but have yet to sprout them. I'm limited on space but certainly not interest. I really wanna have a great rOarGe experience so for now I'll live vivaciously through your grow. I'm planning on starting some within the next two months but first I gotta weed out some of the plants in my garden. I'm excited!!!!:)

Mississip Hip

Mississip Hip

My simple method works about (flame me) 95% of the time...

I roll the seeds around gently on the sandpaper..

drop them in tap water (its 30 ppm...dont know about city water) until they drop to the bottom of my lucky jar. No longer...no less....

I put them in unbleached coffee filter instead of paper towels..these are supremely MOIST...not WET...nothing comes out with a good squeeze.

Put the whole set-up in a plastic grocery bag...

old school....on top of the fridge.

This works like a charm for me...

Sooooo....6fer6...here we go!!!!

Baba g sprouts 002
Baba g sprouts 003
Baba g sprouts 004
Baba g sprouts 001

Mississip Hip

Mississip Hip

Still 6fer6

6 up and out......wooweee...!!!

This is gonna be cool...if one busts out crazy big its going outside.

I cant wait to see what pheno expressions I have. I like the "hope I get lucky" feeling from popping a few and leaving a few. It makes me feel happy when I know I have some hoarded away, also....lol..

Baba g out of the dirt 001

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Nice start MH! Got the roarge and Big League Billy waiting for their time so anxious to see the roarge in action for ya. Keep us updated! Peace! Motiv

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

hittin the ground running mississip! im subbed up waiting on the show, good luck bro

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Those plants look very happy and healthy, hope you get some keepers. I also hope all is well with you and yours
What are the green rubber band looking things around the plant bases?
mal

Mississip Hip

Mississip Hip

Thanks mal...whats up bro? How you do?!

Its the horticultiral wire with the green paper on the outside. I make a support for those few weeks when they get a little top heavy...

I stick a zip tie in the dirt and have the wire tied to the zip tie. Ghetto Fabuloso.

Latest posts

Top Bottom