• Thread starter T1420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

T1420

Lizardo_beans_sproutin.jpg
Lizardo_NP_13_Bonehead_popppin.jpg
Lizardo_NP_13_Bonehead_popppin.jpg
Hello all, Was lucky enough to get these new creations from mota, Gonna update this thread weekly. We will be trying out Lizardo which is Romulan X Chemo and will also be testing NP 13 which will be probably known as Night Prowler a purple G13 cross. Lizardo popped after just 12 hrs....Amazingly vigorous.
Lizardo_NP_13_Bonehead_F1_seeds_sprouted.jpg

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

Lizardo sounds bomb. Romulan is my fav smoke (as I said a 1000 times).

T

T1420

Counting down the minutes of her life!! Romulan crosses seem to be wicked, always a great stone.

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

I'm definitely pulling up a chair. Mota's work is ALWAYS a treat. Good luck man.

-nugzz

T

T1420

Hello all, sorry for not updating before now. I have been battling root aphids for the first time, and been very busy trying to figure out what to do to defeat this pest since I run 3 rooms... 2 flower 1 veg., They are EVERYWHERE, or should I say were everywhere. A double strength safer soap day 1, Botanigard day 3, Botanigard day 5... now I see nothing. A friend suggested sliced potatos on the surface... sure enough, it attracted them fast. Besides seeing wings laying everywhere I am sure of what they are after this, they are fast buggers running back and forth on the potato. I believe I have this contained my growth is returning and I have a sigh of relief.....I will put some pics up later today,time to medicate.

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

Sorry to hear of your troubles man. I hope all is well now. Stay positive!

-nugzz

T

T1420

Thanks bro! I appreciate the words of kindness, my rooms are looking so much better today!! I think they're under control by the looks of the plants, thank god for botanigard!!!

E

Eggman

A big BUMP for this thread. Can we get an update T1420?
Egggman

T

T1420

NP_13_on_left_Lizardo_on_right.jpg
Sorry for not updating before now, since my root aphid issue everything I kept indoors developed health issues so bad I decided to start fresh, got 1 room of 3 going now.... I was fortunatly able to save a couple of the Lizardo and NP13 but they all but 2 were male, probably due to the root stress. Lizardo was 4 males out of 4 that made it, NP was 2 females and 2 males.. theyre going strong in the great outdoors..Root aphids are devastating if they are able to multiply, unfortunatly there was a army in my rooms.
NP_13.jpg
NP-13.jpg
Bonehead.jpg
Bonehead_male.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom