Llps photos 7
L

lovelightpower

LLP is having problems uploading pics and resizeing them so ive done it for him

LLP will name all the pics soon

ok listing

pic 1 & 2 are psycho-berry

3rd is G13 x jack herer x sour diesel aka jackie psd

4th is G13 (probably x hash plant, local cut)

5th and 6th are original exodus cheese

7th more jackie psd

8th 9th 10th critical mass (soft very tangerine smell)

11th 12th ER cheese or royal cheese, lol (i reckon this is a cut of cheese cared for differently and gone round a different circle of growers, but obviously same dna. slightly smellier and stronger than my other cut):evilgrin0040:

13 is psychosis

14 15 16 are jackie psd

17 18 19 are psychosis

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
ukcheesehead show LLP how to upload images will ya please, its not hard

O

ojd

llp that jackie p looks very nice
whats the flavour like

peace

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Well I suppose I should add something here.

I had a little new years eves sess thanks to LLP.

Some dam FIRE herbs if eva i have smoked any.

The cheese (s) , psychosis and psychoberrys all smoke very similar. The cheeses are little fruitier and deeper in flavor and likewise with the high.

The ER cheese was my favorite cheese cut. It had the best flavor, perhaps slightly sweeter than the definite exo cut. And stone seamed a little heavier. Less want to chase the high.

The psychosis is what I know as cheese as this is what we have in our area. And only people who have been smoking both cuts for years would only really be able to tell the difference, as proven by most my mates thinking they were all cheese samples.

The psychos have a higher end taste, less depth more astringent. Both cheeses and psychos deliver a stoney foggy feeling. And cheese often brings on headaches for me. Jahs cheese did this to me also.

The Psychoberyy is my favorite. Again, not to much to distinguish the flavor and high from cheese and psychosis. But its got a sweet berry edge on the exhale, but this gets lost in the cheese, but its the stone that I like. More motivational, less burn out and not foggy. I should imagine the seeds from this run threw up some lovely blue phenos, but I doubt that was what they were looking for.

The G13 (G13 x HP) was very nice. Indica flufffy buds, nice subtle hashy tones with a slight orange scent. The high is mellow and relaxing. And this reminded me of some bud I used to get that I would call Vallium weed, its like having a 5 ml vally. Nice and sleepy yet a little buzz going on. I think I would get very used to this cut quite quickly.

This leaves the MNS Critical Mass. Now this smells like old school dutch packet to me. Typical baby sick, floral skunk smell.

The smoke is smooth and mellow. Alot like the G13, but not as strong. Good daytime weed for watching movies.

All examples were grown really well. The tastes and highs were spot on.

L

lovelightpower

hey ojd, sorry mate didn't see your post. seems i'm not subsribed to this thread, lol?

the flavour of the jackie psd (bred by my friend m@rg btw just to give him full respect) is that coffee/gravy astringent hash flavour i've found in chem and diesel crosses i've tried, with floral/fruit bowl undertones. tastes very hashy when smoked and resins up the paper nicely. bout a full centimetre of resin trailing away from the cherry ember. definitely a keeper....i'm trying a reveg on the stump of 1 of the cuts i just flowered now. seems to be working, i'm praying for it to pull through. be a shame to lose it. it's a long story but out of 7 seeds i gave away to someone to sprout, and just give me a cutting back of each when appropriate, 5 plants came back 4 were male or hermi (which i didn't mind because they showed early, and has to be expected in diesel crosses) and one was true female and a keeper. i'm looking forward to seeing what theherbalizor reckons to this.

llp that jackie p looks very nice
whats the flavour like

peace

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
hmmm, me too!! Mwah haha

M

Mountain

Hey UKCheesehead...I enjoyed watching your Cheese grows at Skunk and wondering how you're liking Psychosis in comparison. You got a thread going on it around here some place?

Thanx...

Top Bottom