Location location location

• Thread starter ukcheesefiend
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
U

ukcheesefiend

Being offered an absolutely amazing space where I could grow some nice big plants, kind of dubious about a couple of things though.

The landlord has no interest as long as he has his money, good! But thats only what I have been told.

The space looks as though it has already been used for growing. Found coco shells, walls all white, hooks on ceilings. Did the last person leave or get busted?

Will it still be monitored by the police if it has already been used and busted?

Otherwise, the location and building are perfect.

I am split right down the middle here!:hi:

jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
follow your gut instincts here cheese, if in doubt back out.

G

grizz

should be easy to get some history on the site. people love to talk

F

FastForward

Yeah totally. Worse yet, it's like getting sloppy seconds....

S

shwagsplashin

it sounds like someone already blew up the spot. maybe it's worth it if the rent is dirt cheap. If not I'd def go somewhere else. if not the landlord it's the neighbors that will be scrutinizing you like grizz said. well good luck

M

mrdjk5

ukcheese id sack that place man u nice the way u are at moment no point jepordizin everything for sumat thats on fire bro white walls hocks etc some1s done 1 for a reason there if was that ideal theyd still be set up and u wouldnt no about it ???...

find somewere clean if u ask me i totaly agree we bannana man sounds dodgy

be safe bro

peace mrd

C

cktRAVEl

You could be totally fine, but...
sound a little sketchy...if you are gonna take it be prepared to watch your back for a while.
Thoroughly check for and remove any electronic surveillance devices that got "accidentally" left behind.
Check all light switch outlets, electrical outlets, phone/data outlets, light/fan fixtures.
Make sure you don't have any "extra" phone lines running into or through the place. etc...
Place could be used as a long term intelligence gathering tool. Move a grower in. Learn everything
about them and their network and then move 'em out in various creative ways...oops! flood!
NEXT sucker grower.
Lots of interesting things both short term and long term that one could
do with that kind of information. For good or for bad.
You know...so take all the steps you need to stay safe.

G

green

smells fishy...thank them for their great offer but no thanks.

move on

U

ukcheesefiend

cheers guys, mixed responses. Gonna scope things out and get a feel for the place before any further action. Some investigating to be done here!

7rayos

I think this way.
If the place is good and safe policewise, but has been used before, the last user might have an interest in using it again, then coming to check if it's available or recommending it to someone else who'd do likewise, then seeing it's being used again, (recognise some details from the trade unionists?) and then do whatever a stranger does with that info.
If the place's bad and has been busted before or is a well known spot for people like the landlord who doesn't care what people does in his property, i wouldn't touch it.
So, i wouldn't touch it either way.

W

wellmedicated

I'm with 7.Just the fact your worried should be enough to tell you no.

D

downstairs

I wouldn't do it. Somewhere down the line these agreements fall apart and the only one that would lose anything would be you. Maybe even some freedom. Don't do it.:lipssealed

edit: but i'm a paranoid bastard. :doh

Top Bottom