Locke's run with Trustfall's Genetics

• Thread starter Lockebox
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Lockebox

Lockebox

What's up y'all, locke's back again with a new grow journal. This go around I will be growing Pure Michigan x Cinderella Man bred by Mr. @Trustfall himself.

Stats:
Tent size: 2x4x5
Ventilation: vivosun 4" inline fan kit
Circulation: 2 Walmart 6" clip on fans. One on tent floor, one clipped above light pointed at heat sink.
Light: HLG 260 v2 rspec (never went above 60% power last grow, let's change that)
Media: soil, Fox farm Happy frog
Nutrients: trying something new. Gaia green all purpose 4-4-4, power Bloom 2-8-4, and glacial rock dust.
Pot size: solo to one gal plastic to 5 gal fabric
Strain: Pure Michigan x Cinderella Man
Breeder: Trustfall
Fem or regs: Regs
Goals: idk, get high? Lmao

Currently 8:30 Am Sunday 9/18
6 beans have begun their soak in tap water. I usually soak in distilled but oh well, use what you have right.

Being in a 2x4, two final plants is probably best but we will see how this goes. Maybe I'll get to do my first pheno hunt 🧐

Lockes run with trustfalls genetics 3
Lockes run with trustfalls genetics 4
Lockes run with trustfalls genetics
Lockes run with trustfalls genetics 2

Lockebox

Lockebox

Oh yeah forgot to add earlier, this time around I think I will be running the inline fan without the carbon filter. There's really no need for me to cover smell so I figure ill try it out

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

Oh yeah forgot to add earlier, this time around I think I will be running the inline fan without the carbon filter. There's really no need for me to cover smell so I figure ill try it out
If you have a clean space and don't care about smell, carbon does nothing for you but can actually get in the way.

I run them but I am trying to keep the air as pure as possible because I also grow mushrooms in my space.

Now if you have PM or boytris spores floating around, some filtration might be beneficial.

Lockebox

Lockebox

If you have a clean space and don't care about smell, carbon does nothing for you but can actually get in the way.

I run them but I am trying to keep the air as pure as possible because I also grow mushrooms in my space.

Now if you have PM or boytris spores floating around, some filtration might be beneficial.
Okay good deal, I think I should be alright doing that then. I've never had an issue with PM or any kind of mold in my space that I'm aware of and smell doesnt bother us.

Shoot, if anything I need to be filtering the air going in to the tent living in this old house 😅

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

Okay good deal, I think I should be alright doing that then. I've never had an issue with PM or any kind of mold in my space that I'm aware of and smell doesnt bother us.

Shoot, if anything I need to be filtering the air going in to the tent living in this old house 😅
If you don't care about smell, that would be the only filter you need - just keeping the grow space air polished from external critters. Good luck!!

Lockebox

Lockebox

The first 2 contenders have entered the ring. The light is set to 70% on the dimmer and about 4' from the top of the cups.
Had to water the beans in with bottled water instead of tap as im currently having plumbing issues.

Also Transfered the 4 soaking beans into fresh water, will plant as they pop
IMG 20220919 192256750

Lockebox

Lockebox

The next two beans have sprouted tails and are ready to plant this evening, making four out of six so far. Haven't checked the tent yet but I don't imagine the others have broken soil.

I have been labeling each seed in order based on germination speed/root length and will use these numbers to identify the plants the whole grow

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
These have a lot of potential lockebox. The Cinderella man(lemon tree x Indiana bubblegum x c99) will put out offspring from all three strains it’s made up of.
When I did the papaya cake x Cinderella man I had 4 females and I had a lemontree leaner, a bubblegum leaner, a Cindy leaner and one that was a little bit of all of them. The smoke was great on all of them but the lemontree leaner with that papaya was the winner for that cross. The Cindy leaner actually won the photo of the month contest!
The pure Michigan influence will be there just like the papaya cake and if you can get a pheno that looks like pure Michigan with the terps of the lemon tree your going to be happy lol. I’d take a snip of each or you may regret it.

Last edited:
Lockebox

Lockebox

These have a lot of potential lockebox. The Cinderella man(lemon tree x Indiana bubblegum x c99) will put out offspring from all three strains it’s made up of.
When I did the papaya cake x Cinderella man I had 4 females and I had a lemontree leaner, a bubblegum leaner, a Cindy leaner and one that was a little bit of all of them. The smoke was great on all of them but the lemontree leaner with that papaya was the winner for that cross. The Cindy leaner actually won the photo of the month contest!
The pure Michigan influence will be there just like the papaya cake and if you can get a pheno that looks like pure Michigan with the terps of the lemon tree your going to be happy lol. I’d take a snip of each or you may regret it.
Hell yeah dude I'm super pumped to see some different phenos and genetic expressions.
Based on my own preferences a lemontree leaner would probably be my favorite but like you said I'm sure they will all be great. I'm curious about the Cindy leaner too Ive heard a lot of good things for c99.
Funny you mention that on taking snips, that's something I've been thinking about more and more recently and may just have to make a way to do it lol

Lockebox

Lockebox

4 days after placing the beans in water and here's what we've got:
IMG 20220922 174138103

IMG 20220922 174149220

IMG 20220922 174153812

IMG 20220922 174204082

IMG 20220922 174158032

#5 waiting on soil breakthrough
#6 still floating, lazy bean

Lockebox

Lockebox

Went ahead and watered #1 and #2 about 25 mL of tap water each mainly to keep the soil surface moist as my fan tends to dry it out pretty quickly

Not checking the pH has me nervous but it's also awesome how easy it is to get water supplies ready without messing with all that

Lockebox

Lockebox

Gave bean #6 a persuasive squeeze last night and I think it worked. Will be planting later
IMG 20220924 043709046

Latest posts

Top Bottom