locking forr a digital timer for drip irigation

• Thread starter money is green
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

money is green

looking for a timer that can turn my pumps on for a min or Les three times a day or more digital preferred any ideas I'm in the UK also thanks

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
These are what I use, no need for expensive minute timers when the £5 digi as here

Will work fine for at least 3 mj1000 pumps. I use them myself

F

FastForward

I use one of these, about £75

Cycle timer 2

FF

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

Try your local hardware store. I got mine from Home Depot, which I know doesn't help you out much because you're on the other side of the pond. Nonetheless, I picked up a digital timer that has up to 20 presets and as low as a one minute interval...for about 10 USD.

M

money is green

i have 4 pumps in each but will the £5 timer work also how many times can you switch it of and on in a single day thanks for replys

DrCALIGREENTHUM

DrCALIGREENTHUM

hydrofarm has a total digital timer that gives you alot on on/off options with 2 outlets
Its like 20 bucks

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
The ones in the link I provided will give you 10 programs. Ie, you could have the pump turn on and off unto ten times in one day.

I drip every two hours for between 1 min and 5 mins. These are the only timers, I know off, that will allow different irrigation times in the same day.

M

money is green

The ones in the link I provided will give you 10 programs. IE, you could have the pump turn on and off unto ten times in one day.

I drip every two hours for between 1 min and 5 miens. These are the only timers, I know off, that will allow different irrigation times in the same day.

OK thanks theherbalizor wat times do you drip and for how long at different stages i am new to coco and drip systems always used auto pots and soil so was dead easy I'm just looking for some input from over people hew us drip systems in coco so if any 1 els uses them it would be great if they could sher they're info thanks m.i.g

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
I too am new to dripping. Just harvested 2 crops on droppers. All coco. One wad 1200 w in 6 lt and look to be like 6 oz plants. 4 week veg

These got drpped for 5 mins with 2 top spin drippers per pot 15 mins after lights on, then again 5 hours later then another around 1 hour before lights off.

I increased this around day 21 to 4 irriations a day.

Then I did pretty much the same but with some 5 day veg plants in 1 lt coco flowered under 400w. All look stonking. Easy some 1 oz plants from the 1 litre pots.

M

money is green

a

ok thanks mate i am yousing the large blue dripers 1 in each 15 liter pot 80 all together in each room i leav the pumps on for 1.30 secs and they pump out 500 ml of water i am feeding 1ns a day and some days i dnt feed im a week and half in to veg

Top Bottom