Lockout

• Thread starter Rrojas41
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Rrojas41

My ph pen has been off the last couple weeks and I didn’t realizes it until week 4 flower my plants were yellowing bad , my ppm was 1900 and I flushed it twice and got it down to 900 , fed them right after with half the nutrients and it went to 1150 , didn’t feed for a day and a half now and I did with the same recipe , it barley drank water again , how many days should I wait or when can I go back to my normal regime of feeding with with the right amount of nutrients

Matthewstever

Matthewstever

I'd back off a little on the nutes and let them.recover..ive had them take a week- 10 days to start showing good new growth again

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
In my opinion, they are being fed way too much, although a picture of the entire plant would help. Unless it is pretty big, I think it is having issues with too much nutes. I grow in Promix and feed every 12-15 days. Different methods call for different concentrations of nutes, but I would consider just giving it water only for a few days, or give it a flush. I use a fraction of the nutes that manufacturers recommend and a lot less than some growers but it has worked well for me for the last 30+ years. More is not always better.

Top Bottom