lockout?

• Thread starter DieselDuds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DieselDuds

DieselDuds

Happened overnight right after feeding , iv already flushed with plain water then put in ph correct water with nutes.

Downloadfile 6
Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

it looks like you got more issue's than just a lockout

tell me bout it man...looks liek light burn, and wilting, and P def, heat stressed.....wtf did you feed them and how much? i have a hard time believing this happened overnight...

DieselDuds

DieselDuds

Swear to god. Over night. It was right after a feed that I had sitting airaiting for 2 weeks in a bucket. I think maybe something happened letting it sit for so long

Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

if the feed was in the bucket for 2 weeks, and you have air born spores in the grow area, if the bucket is not completely covered then the spores can settle in the water, creating bad bacteria in the water, then when you water the plants with this you get pythium overnight, happened to me when i used some old dirt i had laying around, overnight plans were wilted and 2 days later completely dead, wouldnt want to drink a sip even...

another possibility is that the salts binded in the bucket over the 2 weeks they were sitting, but that would surprise me unless it was salts badly mixed or not compatible, or ...a bad batch from say AN(like amoldy batch or something)

salmonslammer

salmonslammer

Looks like the solution went anaerobic on ya never use old feed solution after more then a couple three days max , flush them again and any time the plant is stressed like that dont forget b vitamin is your friend just my 2 cents :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom