• Thread starter All-Stars
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

All-Stars

Breeder
All-star-genetics Logo?

Hi all,
well im not the best on photoshop and need some help finishing our logo.
i am looking for somebody that is familiar with photoshop or a program like it. i will either send the file to you or you can copy it from the pic..
in return you will get 50 seeds of either the kaligria or zilvermist.

here is the logo

http://i567.invalid.com/albums/ss118/allstargenetics/all2.jpg

like i said i suck at photoshopping so i could not get a perfect round circle, but i do like how the lettering 'all-star genetics' came out, i am wanting it to look sort of like a round patch, so the letters looks sort of sewn in..
and the cursive writing says 'amsterdam hybrids'
oh and i need it to fit in my avaitar if possible..

see what you can do with it,
thanks for any help provided.
regards
ASG

T

thc4sim

This logo would be best done in illustrator not photoshop,
drop me a pm with the details..

can be done in either but if done in illi you can size that logo up as big as you want and it will reman sharp not pixelated

A

All-Stars

Breeder
This logo would be best done in illustrator not photoshop,
drop me a pm with the details..

can be done in either but if done in illi you can size that logo up as big as you want and it will reman sharp not pixelated

hi mate,
cant send a ppm yet, i need this logo for the T-shirts too ,so it needs to be bigger than my avaitar and more sharp.. see what you can do with it,,
thanks for the help
regards
ASG

C

Cannabishop

Try this logo.

A little different than the Chuck Taylor converse logo but it could work really well.

I love Indicas.

Peace,
Jimmy

Allstar
A

All-Stars

Breeder
Try this logo.

A little different than the Chuck Taylor converse logo but it could work really well.

I love Indicas.

Peace,
Jimmy

woa that looks good, i will see what my buddy thinks of it, i do like the chuck taylor converse logo, it seems to be more 3D... and the letters look sewn in.. thanks for the help, see what you can do with the info i just supplied..
regards
ASG

G

Ganjamama

Idea!!!
Instead of the star I would put a leaf whit five blades.

Top Bottom