lol . this is strange .. is this some sort of insect remains ?

• Thread starter bigmikeyg
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bigmikeyg

bigmikeyg

the branches that are broken are very brown around the brake and heavier white deposits and had the grainy white stuff around the spots .. also white stuff in buds in some spots with. o broken branches

this is outdoor in 25 gallon pot using promix and gia green
any help for my neighbour would be appreciated

Lol  this is strange  is this some sort of insect remains
Lol  this is strange  is this some sort of insect remains 2
Lol  this is strange  is this some sort of insect remains 3
Lol  this is strange  is this some sort of insect remains 4
Lol  this is strange  is this some sort of insect remains 5
Lol  this is strange  is this some sort of insect remains 6
bigmikeyg

bigmikeyg

Looks like mold/mildew. I’d carefully cut out that section completely and any that look the same. You can wait for other opinions.
i told buddy there is no saving it to cut it out .. he asked me what to do with a wind brake and i’m like i’ve taped those up 1000 times ..
when i seen the scene i was like … CUT IT OUT no tape will fix that :)

BionicKroniK

BionicKroniK

Do you have something like a USB microscope? 🤔

You need to also check UNDER the leaves as well, they're closing and curling inwards like there's mites involved, among other issues that may be going on there, but I hope I'm wrong...

bigmikeyg

bigmikeyg

Guess I'll start the guessing with burrowing worms or caterpillars. Something pretty large.
winner winner .. never seen those little suckers before .. anything to do other than cuttin the branch and pulling them out ?
A0A6E4E6 7139 40BC 9D39 46DA62E7BC41

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Cut the branch. There is no telling how much else of the plant is affected, but they destroy from the inside out, then outside in.

Top Bottom