Supporter
Very nice ...looks real good ...

M

muxee

haha punk.... your such a sweet talker:D

thanks nuglover. I have on sitting here with your name on it :rauch08:

M

muxee

Ok. we took 2 more girls last night. The Romulan and the G13 haze. Another week or so and we'll pull the ogk and be done with the electric bill till fall. Woo Hoo!!!

Here is the OGK... she has another week or so.

M

muxee

Thanks jackmay and nuglover. I feel all cool now. :cool0044:

Here are a couple pics of the g13haze and Rom.

first is the Romulan

Next is the G13 Haze

Mister stick was our helper this round.... man we're such dorks. There is no denying it now. :itwasntme

N

Nuglover

Dorks are sexy!....so are their buds. LOL
That's a nice load O' buds ya got there girl. Don't ya hate trying to vacuum up all those sticky lil' bits in the carpet? I find lil' green trimmings for weeks afterwards.LOL

darksideX

darksideX

*huh huh* muxee..very nice job..:yes
you r rockin' the hell out of ur gals..lookin delicious:)
all the best!

DJXXPLATINUM

DJXXPLATINUM

dayummm!!!! man muxee those are some of the nicest i've seen on this site!!! i am running rom d and sfv og bx1 also and i am showing these beautiful pics to them so my girlz know what they are suppose to look like!!!! peace djxx

G

greenday

looking very nice n healthy. did you do some pinching and or supercroppin on that lollipop? keep up tha good work. peace.

M

muxee

Thanks for all the kind words Nuglover, Punkadc, Darkside, DJXX, and Greenday.:hi:

Greenday, I fim all my plants for height and even canopy. It makes it easier for me to manage. I haven't felt quite cool enough to try topping and super cropping yet. I do eventually want to try both of them since I've seen it yeild great results for other farmers.

I finally harvested my ogk. Such a beautiful plant. She is one of my fav's for sure. So pretty and rock hard even on the plant. Her flowers are gonna dry into some serious rocks. I hope she tastes as good as she looks.
She was my last indoor plant till fall. My room is looking kinda sad all empty but my electric bill is gonna look way better.

Here are some pics of my last indoor baby girl till fall, the ogk. I hope you enjoy. Thanks for stopping by, and Happy 4th

If I can't remove the last pic with everything in the trays, it's not the ogk, it's the final result of my g13.

Top Bottom