Lollypop and Good Dog

• Thread starter greenjoe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
greenjoe

greenjoe

getting these ready for the next round....The circled 1 is Good dog.....the other 2 small ones i had to peel of the shell that was really stuck on....The rest are all lollypop's
They are going into pots this time around...
Lollypop and good dog
Lollypop and good dog 2

greenjoe

greenjoe

week later...
1st......lollypop.....c-99 x Romulan..

2nd......Good Dog...

DSC05858
DSC05859
V

vierundzwanzig

very nice greenjoe. what do you soak your pellets in? is good dog a cross of Bacon and Alien Dawg?

greenjoe

greenjoe

oops sorry..Queso Negro x Pakistani
Bred by World Renown Breeder Jim Ortega, aka Dogless
This is from the seed site

V

vierundzwanzig

hell yeah hell yeah i love veg pics especially the robust kind like this.
is that Queso Negro black cheese?

V

vierundzwanzig

ok that is the same as subcools space queen aint it? regardless... they are nice starts and you keep it green so ill be looking over your shoulder. plus i have some c99x and or pumello waiting for sex signs on em. if you don't mind let me see your feed specs.

greenjoe

greenjoe

DSC05912

i use half of what they say to use.....obviously i am just using the flower food now...even for the babies
this morning i was at or close to 350ppm

greenjoe

greenjoe

the GOOD DOG.....she is a slow one....also is giving me a challenge with the ph...as she has some rusty spots....

greenjoe

greenjoe

also the good dog will be my last strain grown from drgt.......have you sen his price increase....even i can't defend this.... i am insulted..c'mon man..it is like a 80% increase..wtf...as a matter of fact i am just doing this 1 and putting his seeds in storage.....and because i am pissed..my form of protest is no more updates on the Good dog.......hey if it makes me feel better,,why not....Now that is 2 seed banks i will not order from again....it is like i am being ripped off..or being taken for a fool..i hate that..3 years i have been ordering from him...DONE!!!!..i even took his page off my bookmarks
I will stick with the THC farm...there i vented and feel better...thanks

V

vierundzwanzig

good job greenjoe.
i feel you on the rant to release the negativity. ive never purchased from his stock and so far i havent spent over 90 on a 12 pack of godbud. every forum doesn't fit every personality.
im liking the farm too, only place i post for real.

dankworth

dankworth

Not to defend Doc's price increases, but it appears that his s1s of elites that have commonly been used by others as relatively pure breeding tools experienced the price increase.

But the price on chemo x og kush is down to $200! Pretty happy about that.
Yeah I prefer the old prices too.
I can call dude on the phone at least.

greenjoe

greenjoe

Not to defend Doc's price increases, but it appears that his s1s of elites that have commonly been used by others as relatively pure breeding tools experienced the price increase.

But the price on chemo x og kush is down to $200! Pretty happy about that.
Yeah I prefer the old prices too.
I can call dude on the phone at least.
hey dankworthi am with you a 100%....that is why i freaked...i was going to get some of his OG..then i saw the price diff....well i had one of those days where i had to get tires...battery ....new fence...new alternator....then the price increase...i snapped..i lost it......
well he had the class to e-mail me.. even after that post....at close to 11pm even....well.......;)

greenjoe

greenjoe

well.....;)....greenjoe is a happy farmer
And thanks doc.....it is tough to eat crow.....but sometimes you just have to

Top Bottom