Lonestar & The Texas Resin Company

• Thread starter Bunz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

smithsutton

hey there bunz .. still suckin air here or should i say bubblegum atm .. yet another site went down at planet g so im lookin for another site where everybody went to .. but otherwise the girls have been keepin me strait so far .. time to move again think im just about wore out my welcome at this grow .. seems to be the only way i can do this shit for so long without getting pinched .. pain in the arse if ya ask me .. hollar at me ..

oh yeh im off topic sorry .. breedbay has all the info on lonestar ..

ss ..

C

cenTEX_OG

I myself was a frequent OG reader but never really posted... I remember alot of your post Bunz. I always wondered where everyone went when OG fell. It was a sad day.

I always dreamed of getting some TRC genetics. His post and pics on OG always blew me away. My prayers are with you man.

Oh and HCSC would absolutely being amazing to see and be a part of...

L

lil miss lone

^^cenTEX Lone is doing great, just relocated to Oregon and will be putting out new stuff soonly. :)

ps Lonestar-Himself is his handle at breedbay

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

:cool0010::rock:party0042: this is so awesome to hear!!!! Glad he's all better!!!

^^cenTEX Lone is doing great, just relocated to Oregon and will be putting out new stuff soonly. :)

ps Lonestar-Himself is his handle at breedbay

sky high

sky high

Those were fun times. For awhile there a buncha folks we're hanging like family and sharing like crazy. Lone was always generous and funny as shit. I was personally gifted some genetics he held very closely. It was a sad day when the hammer came down. Wow.

I shut my garden down for awhile in 2006-2007. Before I did I crossed the SW clone with a stinky purple male from a select/early pack of TRC Mary Jane seeds LS gifted me. I've given out a few of those seeds along the way, hoping for some reports...and finally heard from a grower back east that said he had 16 of 20 seeds come out female and the buds tasted like grape flavored hash and grew to look like baseball bats/clubs. Gonna have to pop some of those one of these days

Good to hear he may be "back in the swing of things" soon. Uuhhhhummmm!!

s h

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Oregon way, love it!! glad to here is had made the jump to a med state finally, the lack of stress is incredble..

Passion baby!!

Tex

resinryder

resinryder

Danged. The news about Lone just keeps on getting better and better. Greener pastures ahead for the TRC.

D

Dawg56

Hey guys,Just a quick note if you don't mind. I can't PM either of you (Sky High or Texas Kid), so here goes!
A friend gave me 3 Mary Jane seeds the other day, and besides being "way" psyced over having scored these seeds from a trusted and reliable source, he had very little info on this plant other than his buddy represented it as "pretty fuckin righteous" !!
We've looked high and low, and have come up with very little info.
Can you give me a review from a growers point of view?
Thanx in advance for ANY info that you will share.
Have a dignified day !!

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Hey guys,Just a quick note if you don't mind. I can't PM either of you (Sky High or Texas Kid), so here goes!
A friend gave me 3 Mary Jane seeds the other day, and besides being "way" psyced over having scored these seeds from a trusted and reliable source, he had very little info on this plant other than his buddy represented it as "pretty fuckin righteous" !!
We've looked high and low, and have come up with very little info.
Can you give me a review from a growers point of view?
Thanx in advance for ANY info that you will share.
Have a dignified day !!

Mary Jane - Sharon widow Clone x Texas Heather

<--- that will help

D

Dawg56

Tryed to PM ya, but i'm a fng! Thanx for the link, it helped! it leaves me wondering whether i should veg her a while or sog?

S

shawkmon

hey guys im new here but hang at another canna site , anyway i got some sweet widow lavender crosses and cant find any information anywhere , or pics, any help please, i know i think its sweet toothe sharon lavender something , ill try to upload some pics later

S

shawkmon

sweet widow lavender , my buddy grew it said it was a faste grapefruit sweet toothy pheno female he has, anyway he used a male on lots of stuff, im growing some shire/swl and some c99/swl right now , any info would be awesome,

L

lil miss lone

Hmmmm, sweet widow lavender, I'm not sure but I know lone did a sweet dirty widow, but that didn't have Lavender in it. If I had to guess, knowing the way he named stuff, that has either Sweet Tooth #3 or 4, the Sharon (white widow) clone, and Lavender in there. I know he worked those three into alot of his crosses, so its a safe bet. I'll look over my notes though...

L

lil miss lone

Found it =)

Lonestar's words:

"SweetWidowLavender;,This wonderful concoction has been stumbling people around for quite along time, extremely Narcotic, probably should have a prescrition label onnit, anyways, I just love it, and so have the many who have grown her!, ;;she is at present unavailable,however, TRC seed reset gear is had, so we will certainly create them agaion rfor all ya'll!,, lewmme see, The swt part is swt#3,widow of courtse The WhiteWideowSharon, and the lavender, shoot dont tell me you newver heard of Somas ""Lavender?",a triple hittin' beauty, and I do love her too!"

G

ganjherbsmoke

whats up with lonestar if alls well in oregon id hope he has somethin goin on by now :anim_30:

L

lil miss lone

Last time I talked to him he was talking about getting some outdoor going in the spring this year, but we'll see what the future will hold. For now he's just taking it easy enjoying retirement.

S

shawkmon

thanks miss lone, just really wanting the weed agebraic formula for my notes, for example
was it swt3 x ww/lav or lav x ww/swt3 , any links to any pics or info on lones parent stock , i know these seeds are old thats why my buddy germed them i think, anyway yalls grow'em hard , my shire / swl are day 3 of flower now woot woot, 3 diff phenos so hopefully in 65 days or so ill have some super sweet silver widow lavender deisel haze !

L

lil miss lone

Now that I don't know. He wouldn't remember either, but I'll ask...

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

Long time no see little miss, hope all is well, hope chris is doing well too. Love to meet up with you guys, ive got two TRC strains rockin hard round the area. I would love to pass em off two ya. Much love ya tejas gal, and chris too.

Otto

Latest posts

Top Bottom