Lonestar & The Texas Resin Company

• Thread starter Bunz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

shawkmon

thanks miss lone, the sweet widow lavender has been crossed to loads of elite clones and many new strains created by a friend, having some high hopes for these crosses

L

lil miss lone

Your welcome Shawk, and I think those crosses will be something special.

I found an old mag of my dad's, in which his online friend Crazy Composer wrote an article on the Sharon, as it was strain of the month. Only thing is the story about how Sharon was named was wrong. I believe dad's friends words were "well spank my ass and call me Sharon".

Sharon_004.JPG
Sharon_002.JPG

L

lil miss lone

Long time no see little miss, hope all is well, hope chris is doing well too. Love to meet up with you guys, ive got two TRC strains rockin hard round the area. I would love to pass em off two ya. Much love ya tejas gal, and chris too.

Otto

What up otto! Alls well this side of the moon. How is ms heather graham doing? Lol, ya'll take it easy.

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Long time no see little miss, hope all is well, hope chris is doing well too. Love to meet up with you guys, ive got two TRC strains rockin hard round the area. I would love to pass em off two ya. Much love ya tejas gal, and chris too.

Otto

Wasbi Broski. Ill get in touch.

S

shawkmon

shire cut / sweetwidowlavender

http://i.invalid.com/ZmZBq.jpg

http://i.invalid.com/qrRkl.jpg

S

shawkmon

oh i have a sexy lady swl f2 coming along nicely outside for spring harvest, pix coming soon . also had a very sweet tasting c99/swl also . the swl adds a super sweetness to everything, the shire/swl was crazy lemony sweet,everything the swl touches gets sweetness added to whatever the mom tasted like, so will be interesting to finaly toke a f2 instead of a cross.

L

lil miss lone

Wow Shawk! Looks Dank, thanks for posting that. Its been quite a few years since I tasted/saw that one. Right on

C

CannaKings

Of all the Americans that I've met that make it across the pond, the ones from Texas are the most interesting with the most crazy stories. I had the pleasure of growing some TRC strains and they are nothing short of amazing. Very much looking forward to his comeback and a new line up of genetics! We all wish him the best of health!

S

ShiftyThumb

Thats why I left Texas

Tex

I'm afraid that's what it'll drive everyone to do. I love my state but Texas Kid, you just inspired me. You understand better than anyone and my wife -is- from CO. Thank you for helping me make up my mind. Also, I would love to legally represent the Lonestar State with some tasty local. Where could one even find a strain list of the TRC? I hadn't even heard about it until now, being a tow-headed youngster. Good luck and stay safe everyone.

S

SCC

Premium Member
Supporter
Cehck this list out!

Wow it's been a minute since i've had someone bring up TRC genetics. I haven't really posted anything about it, but i was gifted a PILE of TRC genetics from a very amazing person a long time ago. He told me to only offer these to my med members, and only use them if you find a genuine honest breeder that is willing to give back to the med community, he lost his kids to cancer and he walked away from the whole seed world, but he felt it was important to only use these seeds to give back to the sick. Check this list out!

Sweet 13
Texas Heather
Texas Hammer
Blue Sugar Berry
Blueberry F4
Blue 39
Blue 13
Warclub
Sugar Tooth
Blue Tooth
Black X Blue
Adventure Mix
Golden Monkey
Blue Dancer
Mary Jane
Bordello
Double Karen
Sharon Widow Bx
Trina
Janis
Grapefruit
Kendra
Herijuana x Texas Hammer

I think i got a few more have to check the vault.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Nice, that looks like one of my old list of goodies...think I know who had them before..thats damn near all of them, I think Fandango, Tarantuala, Klingon Adventure, Big Money and a few more are missin but thats a mess of them....alot of those are goin one 10 years old and I am sure germ rates are goin to be an issue but I would get to gettin. I've grown every one on your list and there are some real standouts in all of them, love the Blue13 and I have a Kendra right now that I will be buried with..

If I were you I would send them back to Lone himself, he is doin his thing in the PNW and can be found for sure.

I have a few TRC gems i need to send his way to play with again..

Tex

S

SCC

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey TK,

yeah i'm pretty sure you know who had them before, he speaks highly of you, and has said if you ever needed anything most definitely help you out!

I do have maybe one of each of the fandango, tarantula, and the heavenly klingon, so far the germ rates on some seem great, as i gifted a pack of them to a terminally ill member a few months back. They've all been stored in the fridge air tight, and i'm sure the person before store them well too.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
I had some Shire and one he called .45Cal at one point, Sweet Dirty Widow was a nice one from back in the day.

The sharon Widow bx would have some gems in there and the Texas Hammer doesn't suck either lol

Tex

S

ShiftyThumb

I have a Kendra right now that I will be buried with..

Well that puts that strain not only on my radar, having never heard of it before, but on my top ten list of must haves. I'm not an experienced breeder by any means; I'm just learnin as I go. I'd love to try some of these out though once I get to a med state where I can flex the wings a bit more. I'm all about enhancing the plant and sharing it with people. And thanks SCC for the strain list. Alot of those sound mighty mighty tasty. Everyone stay safe and smokin.

C

CobbCreekBob

I gifted some out to be grown, I wish I had some or any of TRC's gear or TK's for that matter, but that list shown, brings a tear to my eye. I talk to Lone ever now and then, I like to keep in touch, I'd like to grow some of his stuff and take to him, I'd sure kill a good man or two for some of his old gear, hard hittin indica pain relief hybrid heaven fo sho.........Happy holidays to all

C

CobbCreekBob

I said I want some TRC gear pretty please? Can anyone steer me somewhere to get some? TK, can you hep a bro out? I had your mixtas goin but tore down and moved legal, Now I can't find any TRC gear?! Be an honor and privilege to have some, sir, if you can help out, again, pretty please. Thanks for your time and trouble. Peace

coolslayer

coolslayer

Does anyone know a grow guru that goes by the screenname “sky high”? He is the man that I need to talk to…

Latest posts

Top Bottom