Long Beach Cultivators Coalition

• Thread starter GRAMTOWN
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

GRAMTOWN

Whats up fam? Any Long beach Patient-Growers around these parts wanna get a little coalition together? We need to Unite locally and take hold of what is ours. Together we can work on regulating the game and making our aspect of the industry be seen as a profession. Just being in Cali we have it bad because there's so many ppl jumping on the bandwagon and flooding the market with grade A bullshit. As a coalition we can work on setting standards for our medicine, especially in the aspect of pest control and organics.
I know nowadays collectives don't care about the people making the collective the great place it becomes. They are willing to Lie and cheat the very foundation of Their organization by Selling infected, Un-flushed, Pest ridden buds and clones. They're willing to advertise medicine as organic knowing it has been grown 100% synthetic all for profit. We have the right to stand up and let them know that we wont settle for their mediocre BULLSHIT. As patient-growers we can make it so that the collectives atleast advise us on where the medicine is coming from. Im NOT knocking any of the other great cities around the area and would not mind working together with any other coalitions or mini unions to brainstorm, But from a growers point of view I want my money to remain in my area and support the people working towards the same goals as I'am. I know there is a LOT of Great Bud coming into long beach from North cal and cities around us, There is also a Great Deal of Top Notch being grown within our city that doesnt get as much exposure as it should due to the fact that we have so much out of town bud floating around. I just feel like the industry is too Bland and dont like where its going and feel that patient-growers can have a bigger impact on creating a better future for MMJ but we hide in the shadows. I'am in no way boasting about my city or talking down on the herb of others Im just saying If I Feel I like smoking some Long Beach grown herb It shouldn't Be hard to find.

If anyone is down with the cause and have a few ideas to throw out there feel free to drop them, even if your not from Long beach. Hopefully this will open up the eyes of growers all around cali and give them a starting point to get their local industry in tact. Pretty soon growers throughout Cali North and South will be able to meet up and discuss problems of the game and help each other create solutions. Strains will be more accessible to patients due to areas having strict regulation ON RENAMING( which imo is the main cause for watering down the cannabis gene pool). Seeds will be easier to access, Breeders will be forced to really care for their work and create top notch medicinal strains or not breed at all. LETS GET IT TOGETHER PEOPLE! TIME IS MONEY SO LETS SPEND IT WISELY.. anybody wanting to get started and throw some ideas at me send me a PM

have a good day fellow farmers

peace.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Good idea but needs to be a local chapter of a state wide effort.Need a mission statement and goals that reflect conserns of patients,growers,and despenceries so they can all work together. Things like quality control,organic certification, steady supply of major strains and evening out prices,Members could work together to insure steady supply and prices so patients can find the medications they need,dispenceries are assured quality and supply while growers could know what amount of a strains should be planted and have a good idea of the market value to expect ahead of harvast. If done right everyone wins! If say projected supply doesn`t turn out for a strain. Local chapters could search other chapters and members who have a surplus of that strain or if they end up with more than expected they could share the surplus with other chapters. You would never end up with to much purple kush and not enough OG Kush,ect. Grades, quality,prices would differ less from area to area and growers/ despenceries could project costs and supply better.It would work best if all parties worked together insuring the patient`s needs are met.

G

GRAMTOWN

I Agree 1000%! But Im trying to do what i can for my area. It would be too much for me to try and start a statewide organization by myself. I was thinking if I united the people of my area Others will surely follow and do the same in their communities then we can all join forces

Top Bottom