Long Beach raid caught on tape. plus one for MMJ!!!

• Thread starter Capulator
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Schwoop

They are, There sueing LB over that shit! Stepped on homies head and back like 3 times. The dude in the DC shirt is a punk ass undercover rat phuk! Over Mother Nature! Karmas gonna rain on these poor fools!!! Jobs will be lost! Cases will be filed!!

Hollar at me when you get a chance Cap! :D

GanjaAL

GanjaAL

I hope it is in the millions... the good ol' boy club needs to be held accountable! Funny how these punk sucka's do this shit to the sick but yet do not go after the armed and those who can deffend themselves... total cowards!

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
They are, There sueing LB over that shit! Stepped on homies head and back like 3 times. The dude in the DC shirt is a punk ass undercover rat phuk! Over Mother Nature! Karmas gonna rain on these poor fools!!! Jobs will be lost! Cases will be filed!!

Hollar at me when you get a chance Cap! :D

I gotta stop by. Next week? That True came out so fuckin good bro! You run that tangerine at all yet?

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
I see these acts of outright douche-baggery and think its hard to believe people still do this shit. Truth is, now more then ever. :(

outwest

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
What Fucking Ass Holes, they smash the place up b/c they don't have a CITY PERMIT ?? I wonder if they do this with or places in town if they think they might not have a CITY PERMIT !!!!
SUE the Fucking Pants of that Police Agency........:mad:

K

kolah

It looks very much like the SS soldiers from Nazi Germany.

Oh, but wait, the USA is NOTHING similar to that era.....because we are umm... free?....yeah, that's it.

A Free Dictatorship. Heil Furher!

Lawsuits or no lawsuits, and as long as there is no resistance, the invasions will continue....and become an everyday thing.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Sik! yeah that true cut is the real dealio, Yeah I got 3 of those Tangerines there monsters, yeah come see me m-w if you can! Brings some Fungas/Bacteria ;) !!!!!!!!!

Will do! That tangerine will triple in stretch I should have told you that.

S

Schwoop

Will do! That tangerine will triple in stretch I should have told you that.

Ah yeah!!! Ive been meaning to call you, Sat Dom and 7 ft tall had to tie those girls sideways and shiate! but shes juicy as all get down and got some grease on her!

Wait I thought this was normal cop procedure

Pretty much is Venom, You know whats up, Everyday behavior outta these fuks!

og619

og619

Yeah fucked up...but quite common for those of us who have been arrested. Police get away with murder all the time...not sure if any of those cops will get more than a possible suspension if that.

og619

og619

Oh yeah...anyway to get a still shot of that undercover and possible make a thread to expose those smegma eating piece of shit motherfuckers. Remember a buddy had a pic of a known uc hanging on the wall in his shop and one day the fucker actually came in, and they turned him down.lol

Top Bottom