Long Bottom Leaf

• Thread starter guymandude
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
guymandude

guymandude

I've been searching for quite a while for this strain. Any chance there will be more in the near future, Mr @Motarebel?

Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

Still got a few beans of the LBL x Mota did. Never got a chance to finish her but she was lookin/smellin really good when I had to give her up. MGG

guymandude

guymandude

yes, my friends and I were total Lord of the Rings geeks growing up. Yes we played Dungeons and Dragons too. It would be amazing to be able to smoke a bowl of Long Bottom Leaf with these friends.

UgrewWHAT

UgrewWHAT

Goodbye everyone. Enjoy what you have there'll be no more from me. LPR, Loran
Loran, I don't think we've ever met. But I've recently received some of your work and if for whatever reason these words that you have written here ring true... then it really doesn't matter 'where' any of us may physically be. I've got 6 strings and a voice and I will play you home, sir... If that's where you're headed...

incogneato

incogneato

Maybe mendel or Loran could let us know whats up ? Is Loran OK ? ...did he just seperate with Mota ? Or is he done breeding.
I caught a hint of an unfortunate diagnosis. Be well brother @Loran . I do not know you at all but I have a lbl cross going in my garden now. I appreciate the blessing of your hard work and I pray for peace and strength. For you and all of those around you. What a gift to have your life's passion be a blessing to so many. Thank you again and fight the good fight brother. I'll be praying for ya.

F

FooDoo

Saw the auction for Loran on IG. I hate cancer, just lost my dog suddenly to blood cancer :( did a lot of research and tuns out most of us will be in the same boat and get some form of cancer before we pass.

You are not alone Loran, not before, not now, not in the future.

707seedbank

707seedbank

Supporter
Saw the auction for Loran on IG. I hate cancer, just lost my dog suddenly to blood cancer :( did a lot of research and tuns out most of us will be in the same boat and get some form of cancer before we pass.

You are not alone Loran, not before, not now, not in the future.
Can you give me a link to loran's auction on IG?

Latest posts

Top Bottom