Long Bottom Leaf

• Thread starter guymandude
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
incogneato

incogneato

Any recent flower pics. Post em if you got em. :)
I know you weren't asking me but I'll be nosey anyway. Here's a nug shot of my starfighter x longbottom leaf pheno #3. These testers from bad dawg got me interested in longbottom leaf by itself. Did you get them from seed @guymandude ?
20170603 045956 RichtoneHDR

UgrewWHAT

UgrewWHAT

It takes kindness and selflessness.
We pay it forward and then we put it back.
Reciprocation is everything.

These are the guidelines that we ALL abide by. Well, if we're conscientious at all. Within these last two years Loran has seen upheaval, fire danger, relocation, illness and who knows how many more variables.

If anyone has been blessed with receiving Loran's work BE GRATEFUL. Whomever you may be.

It's like being touched by an Angel. Really. To those whom are recipients: Hold them close and hold them dear because we just don't meet people of his magnitude at all. Period.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter

These are the guidelines that we ALL abide by. Well, if we're conscientious at all. Within these last two years Loran has seen upheaval, fire danger, relocation, illness and who knows how many more variables.

If anyone has been blessed with receiving Loran's work BE GRATEFUL. Whomever you may be.

It's like being touched by an Angel. Really. To those whom are recipients: Hold them close and hold them dear because we just don't meet people of his magnitude at all. Period.
That sums it all up very nicely..... Well said man. :cool::smoking::)

incogneato

incogneato

I only know of Loran from reading here at the farm but I can say that I see a ton of respect for him whenever he is mentioned. I can definitely see why

incogneato

incogneato

Ha, yuou would ask...
it's difficult to describe exactly. She's sickly sweet citrus pine sol lemon pledge funk but it doesn't smell appetizing at all. make sense?
Sounds a lot like the Deadhead og x Longbottom Leaf I have going - heavy household cleaner smell.
The starfighter x longbottom leaf have a sour citrus cleaner/ rocket fuel smell but its very appealing. More orange than lemon though. Can't keep my nose out of the jar lol. I'm guessing the citrus cleaner smell is the jacks cleaner 2 in the longbottom leaf. In veg they all smelled like new shoe rubber and fuel. Those really are some nice looking gals @guymandude

jaybodankly

jaybodankly

My understanding is bad dawg genetics seeds is the owner from GreatLakeGenetics. The freebies that come from GLG are crosses he made with LongBottomLeaf. These are the crosses I have seen so far available.

DayRecker x LongBottomLeaf

BBB Kush x Long Bottom Leaf

GG4 x Long Bottom Leaf

SoCal Master Kush x Long Bottom Leaf

Cookie Wreck x Long Bottom Leaf

Star Dawg x Long bottom Leaf

incogneato

incogneato

My understanding is bad dawg genetics seeds is the owner from GreatLakeGenetics. The freebies that come from GLG are crosses he made with LongBottomLeaf. These are the crosses I have seen so far available.

DayRecker x LongBottomLeaf

BBB Kush x Long Bottom Leaf

GG4 x Long Bottom Leaf

SoCal Master Kush x Long Bottom Leaf

Cookie Wreck x Long Bottom Leaf

Star Dawg x Long bottom Leaf
Yea Dragboat Jeffy from GLG and Mota from Mota Rebel Genetics made these crosses from some mothers that DBJ had and the Longbottom leaf that Mota got from Loran. There's a bunch of crosses that they made. I'm running Starfighter f2 x longbottom leaf right now.

Latest posts

Top Bottom