Long cure...

• Thread starter chickenman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Just as good as any long cure i guess,not claiming its better after a year or anything thats just the way it worked out.It was kept in ball jars inside of a box in the freezer but those mylar bags reaper posted look badass,also cool for shipping/transporting i bet.
I didn't word that very well I was betting that you preserved it in a manner that it did not lose potency or flavor

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

I'm curious what the, cut off is.....I've read things and also personally talked with people like dj short and soma both of which said a 9 month cure is the minimum for them. I was also taught a method called dying on the vine literally starving a plant too death at the end of the cycle something that was actually done often with Thai and Afghani areas.... it's creates plants easier too dry sift.

Puffntuff

Puffntuff

I'm curious what the, cut off is.....I've read things and also personally talked with people like dj short and soma both of which said a 9 month cure is the minimum for them. I was also taught a method called dying on the vine literally starving a plant too death at the end of the cycle something that was actually done often with Thai and Afghani areas.... it's creates plants easier too dry sift.
I did that on accident and it was the tastiest herb I've grown. I kept the plant in it's pots and quit watering for a week to 10 days before it was done and threw it in a dark closet for prolly close to a month. When I cut it off the branches and stems it went right into a jar no cure needed. It did get smoother the longer it was in the jar tho.

william76

william76

Just like fine wine,matured. To get the best out of it,slow dried and cured is the way,76

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

I'm not sure if someone has said this, I've said it before but really didnt follow through, and my bad if someone has posted a link......:facepalm:

Many things are cured I'm assuming many different ways,

I was hoping we could learn from borrowed methods from maybe potpourri or cooking spices and maybe tobacoo but didn't read that link that was put up awhile back
But interested in how natives cured their tobacco but
I really do hope to learn more from curing different ways

Like I'm doing flash drying and decarboxlizing some premature smoke cuz I can't wait for the time to pass to let some buds mature properly and having better results then the past but I admit I'm doing that only because I lack the patience for instance im about to cut down one now early and plan on smoking it in the next week due to my own lack of patience
Peace

I am by know means calling others impatient I am calling myself and only myself impatient

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Impatient...
Oven or microwaved LOL...
IMAG0534
I'm putting this in a shoe box and in the oven with just the pilot flame......

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Impatient...
Oven or microwaved LOL...
If I microwave I'll do like 30% percent power and check every 30 sec shouldn't take more then a min and half but damn lol I don't know if I want to do that

McDank

McDank

You really microwave your buds??

I'm not a fan of how couchlock-y old buds become. Like old old buds.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Of course I'm slow drying some also but in the meantime I got some in the sun too ....you know like lower inner popcorn nugs....

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

My flash dried flowers taste like shit and my wifes complaining about dragon breath ....taste nothing like they smell butt still effective and potent I....im slow drying and curing most so i have faith that the cure makes the difference

Top Bottom