Long live jimmy nitz
Long live jimmy nitz 2
flip

6 out of 11 phenos of romulan dawgs in veg and has been topped
Long live jimmy nitz 3
Long live jimmy nitz 4

D

Dulce

These are my 3 Motor breaths and 2 PK-91's that have been living in my closet for around 4 months. They are living in hiding in my closet after my old spot got raided. I was able to get these clones out and to safety while I am getting a new spot up and running. They are vigorous as hell and stink to high heaven.......I love them :)
IMG 20130524 214945 203

2DogWalker

Motorbreath.... Started one seed...found this, still have it. Great Cross... recently popped some super silver afghan freebies as well...Nothing but fire from my experiences with Jnitz (RomHaze, Purple Pygmy, Motorbreath)...
DSCN1592

2DogWalkER

Wavegem

Wavegem

Hollywood haze- you couldn't kill it even if you tried powerhouse was an understatement long live jimmynitz

Jimmy this Hollywood is being grown by the biggest dispensary on the east coast. They had there panties in a knot over it and did whatever they could to get it from me. All over in newspapers from conneticut to boston . Hollywood is famous

Last edited:
Lamadawg

Lamadawg

Hollywood haze- you couldn't kill it even if you tried powerhouse was an understatement long live jimmynitz
View attachment 380861

Jimmy this Hollywood is being grown by the biggest dispensary on the east coast. They had there panties in a knot over it and did whatever they could to get it from me. All over in newspapers from conneticut to boston . Hollywood is famous

They're looking monstrous bro!!!

Top Bottom