long time grower from humboldt/trinity

• Thread starter humbtrin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
humbtrin

humbtrin

This my first forum i am hoping this is going in the "introduce yourself" section. Like the title says I am a longtime grower from humboldt county and i say trinity because my outdoor has been grown there for quite some years now. I am hoping to share some of my knowledge as well as gain some myself (just because i am 5th generation humboldt doesnt make me a master and often times i find myself leaning towards old school methods i learned as a young lad. I will probably do some ranting about the market for example: why if the price of clones, electricity, nutrients,etc etc etc is going up why is the price given to growers so low? oh could go on forever about the said market. Well i suppose thats it for now. now i am going to see if i can manage to upload a picture......it worked it was the wrong pic however, anyways that big bastard is 6.5 feet picwas taken early august strain is bluedream.

Long time grower from humboldttrinity
midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Really huge!. Hope to see some more shots maybe some dried. I personally like a blue dream or similar once a while. Welcome

humbtrin

humbtrin

Really huge!. Hope to see some more shots maybe some dried. I personally like a blue dream or similar once a while. Welcome
i will be posting more. i seemed to have lost track of some files with tons of pics i hope i find them there some good ones

Top Bottom