Long Time Lurker - First Time Poster

• Thread starter jcom
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jcom

jcom

What up y'all?,

Have cred and long time history on a couple other sites, but been a lurker on The Farm for quite awhile, and this is my first post.

Have about 7 years growing experience, 4 years serious RDWC experience with 12 plant system.

Finally getting a chance to step of my game to the big leagues now. Just bought a new house/property "out west" and it has 2 machine shops...the first is a 900 square foot building which will be partitioned for mother/clone/veg room, harvest/cure room, and my workshop. The second is a 20X20, 400 square foot, 10 foot ceiling flower room with 50AMP service at 240 (upgrading to 100AMP). Will be running a 24 station, 8 X 1000 Watt RDWC system with approx 280 gallon system volume, sealed, CO2 burner, all water cooled (including air with Ice Box Pros) with 2HP Chillking. I am going for as close to Lab Conditions as possible. Each plant will have a 3' x 3' area to do its thing.

Just ordered 90 seeds from Sannie's and I'm very stoked. 30 Killing Fields F3, 30 Sannies Jack F7, and 30 Selene.

The next several weeks will be spent moving and starting to set this project up. LOTS and LOTS of work to be done.

Glad to finally be on board! :yes

jcom

B

BigRigRob

Glad to have ya, Welcome http://i511.invalid.com/albums/s356/BigRigRob/weed.gif

JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
Welcome. Sounds like a nice set up. Good luck and keep us updated with some pics when you get things rolling.

JayBee

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome to the Farm

Good luck, hope all is well with you and yours. Sounds like a sweet place to live, take care

mal

Top Bottom