Long time reader first time poster.......

• Thread starter Deadphish
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Deadphish

Deadphish

Hey guys, deadphish is the name. Can you guess my 2 fav bands? Anyway, back to my intro. I've been a THCfarmer for a bit of time (came to read grow journals from MEEKS and other DankDen alumn) while spending most of my time at The DankDen. But I'm looking to step my growing up to the next level. I currently have 1 harvest under my belt and about to harvest my second grow here in a week or two (depending on the arrival of Amber trics). I'm a soil/soilless grower (pro mix) that grows for own personal ingestion. Unfortunately I live in a very MMJ UNFRIENDLY state on the East Coast (from which I moved to from COLORADO just before everything became legal). My 2 grows have been bag seed and really want to get some BOG genetics. I've been planning my new grow room for a while and plan to start building in a few weeks. There's a shit ton of incredible knowledg here that gives me hours and hours of study time. I'll be asking questions soon and talking to a bunch of you guys, so I wanted to say hello so ya'll don't have to ask, "Who the hell is this deadphish character?" Thanks guys.....

justanotherbozo

justanotherbozo

Masswelcomemat

Top Bottom