707seedbank

707seedbank

Supporter
Longbottom Leaf male
Longbottommale
LongbottomMale1

L

Little Hill

Damn you're always up to something, bro. Looking good. My Sfv x kc didn't take last year but I will try it again this year unless you want to trade for some Betsy bx. I'm rocking a different pheno of the heart attack cut in the dep now and full season. Hopefully it swells and denses up or I'm chucking it.

Can't believe you're rocking tw. Can't keep a good plant down.

That tk/lbl is gonna be dank. Nice work. Did you keep a cut.

I fave a cut of this archive og from doc. Looks like og in the dep and puts on big colas full term. You should come by next time you're up here.

Shmokin

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Oh shit! Well hello.

Unfortunately, we're not going to be able to make it this year. I'm hoping to make it out Saturday, but it's not looking promising. A variety of issues, not the least of which includes the fact that our county is allowing sales of fireworks when we haven't got the money or the hands to fight a bad wildfire.

Fucking idiot BOS.

707seedbank

707seedbank

Supporter
Good to see you around bro!! The sfv and the tk didn't cross well. Only a very few actually had an Og smell. I did find a few males that have the OG smell and a few females. I kept only one female and one male to make f2's with the sfv crosses. Today is the first day home in over a month for me. Wish i had some time to party with you guys. Rosso said that NCGA's 4th of july party was a blast…

First pic is Lorans LBL planted outdoors around june 1st.
Second pic, same garden but the pic was taken july 7th
June1
July7

DC105

DC105

I can't believe I've missed this thread! Lets keep it going SS!! More pics plz!!!

B

barefoot

sweet SS..............some nice pools ya playin' in......

all the best in finding those gems...................

ganj on.................

707seedbank

707seedbank

Supporter
I think i have found something very special. Its an old indica that dates back to the late 80's early 90's. It came to me as georgetown green. Short stout plant that stinks more then any other plant that i have or very well every have had.

The smell is a super pungent, soapy funky skunk. Not your dutch skunk smell but like a rancid garlic, onion, road kill skunk smell… I don't want to call it rks yet but this very well could be it.

The old timer i got her from keeps his plants root bound so his plants start flowering early. The plant he gave me was almost finished so i have her revegging now.

I wish we had smell-a-vision, this girl REEKS!!
Indicaskunk

Last edited:
Top Bottom