Longbottom Leaf (Sfv Og Kush x J.C.2)

• Thread starter Indica~tor
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

Indica~tor

Bump~
Whats up folks???
No thoughts...suggestions...advice.........nada? wow, sure is quiet round these parts here.

P

Pistil Pete

SFVxJC2 sounds like a great cross. How does she smoke? Are you running her again?
She looks great for sure.

Green81

Green81

Premium Member
Supporter
yea bro, some sweet looking buds, interesting cross.. got anymore pics?

G

Gorrillagrower

Nice job Indica-tor.

They look relly nice although I think I woulda let them go alittle longer. But other than that well done brother.

I

Indica~tor

Thank you all for the comments, replies, and advice. appreciate ya. Gorilla, you are absolutely right. I should have grown em out a little bigger before flipping. I wasn't sure when to flip as this was my first run with them and also I was trying to run a perp SOG so I was trying to keep em short as well. but now that is no longer the issue and I will be veggin em out til they reach a foot before I flip. they stretch 2 1/2 x + their height in the first couple weeks in flower so you really have to watch em and train em. she responds well to being topped and multitopped and is a fast vegger.

The high is a solid 8 and leans a little more on the Sat side rather than the Indi. Is a bit racy but then again I chopped her at nine instead of ten so that could be a big part of the reason.

Someone else that recently grew her out from bean said that his pheno smelled of celery. I noticed a sharp smell from my phenos but def not celery.

I have to say that I have never ran or smoked Jacks Cleaner by its self so I cant say that these crosses are leaning more on the JC side but we can def say that they dont resemble Sfv og kush at all as far as taste, high, odor go.

Nice plant over all and I will def be runnin her again.
Thanks again for the K+ vibes.
Peace, Indi

I

Indica~tor

Just opened my jar of LBLeaf#6 and smoked a nug. Dayum, This shit is Fire!!!. Hits you hard right away, expands in your lungs and leaves you wonderin what you were doin before you even took the hit LOL. The taste is now more clearly defined and is recognized by all that have gotten their nose close enough to these buds. She smells and tastes just like a Lime Margarita. No bullshit. Def not an all day smoke as she can be a bit much at times. i'd be careful not to toke too much of her at once otherwise she can bring on a bit of the noids.
I am completely happy with her and will continue to document each of my runs with her here in this thread.
Peace, Indi

K

koopa troopa

man that is just a lemon overload. og hyrbrids are the shit!

I

Indica~tor

LBL (2nd and 3rd Generation)

Took your advice and vegged em out a little longer :)

The two in the coffee containers are close to five weeks into flower and the one in the black pot is 10 days into flower.
Peace, Indi

DSCF6945
DSCF6946
DSCF6959
DSCF6940
DSCF6965
D

D9420

nice strain looking good :joint:
keep up the good work!! im gonna try a hempy bucket or 2 next grow. one bucket will be mostly perlite and some vermiculite the other bucket will be just hydroton. and the rest soil as usual. see what works the best.

G

Gromer

What a great idea for a cross.My JC2 smelled and tasted very similar to my SFV f2s that im runnin from swerve rite now.Would have been the perfect combo,well it is I guess.Nice pics man keep em comin!!

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I never saw this thread. LBL is STILL my favorite smoke right now. I need to get more beans, though, because I lost all cuts to my battle with root aphids. If they came up for sale I would pay for pretty much any beans Loran puts out, just for that incredible female:male ratio.

The buds that Indi has pictured don't look much like mine, which is a little surprising because I popped 10 beans, got 9 girls and all phenos, including the buds, were damn near exact copies of each other.

Also, I've smoked Jack's Cleaner and it's one of those smokes that cuts through the haze for me, really seriously gets my attention. I don't know if JC2 is similar, though.

With this girl it is important, in my opinion, to give her a good, long cure. Two months are a minimum for me because at one month and at six weeks it still had a very strong chemical-fuel smell and flavor that I really don't care for. Give her the cure and the result is that lemony goodness mentioned above.

TortureKill

TortureKill

Thanks for the reports and info. Ive got a dozen of these to run outdoors this season. Im expecting them to get quite big. Whats the mold report like on this one? Would you say she is susceptible, resistant, or inbetween?

Illmind

Illmind

Ive always wanted to hit og with jacks cleaner to make a super lemony beast but jcs super sativa buzz i figured would shine through ogs stronger thN the og side. Sounds very good. Id go at least 70 tho playboy.. Jc and og both need at least 70 for max sexyness. Im defy locked for the show

HighBurn8

HighBurn8

Great thread... Love this cross!

TK, I've been running LBL for a while now (thanks again Loran) as well as Krome (White x JC2) and never once seen any mold in any of those plants i've run. All average to decent yielders but shine like diamonds. I've only tried my hand with both outdoors once and again, no mold.

the LBL pheno I have now I chose a little over a year ago and just recently found two more females to work with that I chose from seed last month. Both very branchy with tight nodes. one is a tad stretchier then the other but not much. can't wait to see if i find a better pheno to play with.
On a side note, I'm also growing out a couple of Loran's CholcolateD x Honu too. Man, I just love your work.

Cobcreekbob, i'd have to be honest and say that I have never tried Beatrice before but there are LBL phenos that are tastier and a tad heavier than SFV Og by itself. this is just My opinion and the opinion of those who smoked some side by side with me.
The Krome I find to be even headier than the LBL tho.... again, just my Opinion.

lllmind, you're absolutely right. I've noticed that out off all the JC2 seeds I went through 70 days seems the sweetspot for most. I prefer mine at 75ish sometimes even 80.

TortureKill

TortureKill

Awesome, thanks for the info fellas. Its getting down to the wire for starting seeds in mid June, but Im going to go ahead and start my LBL seeds for the outdoor season. Ive heard a lot of good things about Lorans stuff. Im hoping to get a good representation and taste of this variety, and hopefully a few dozen f2s to hunt down some unique phenos.

Top Bottom