Longer finish time in UC

• Thread starter johnnyrex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
johnnyrex

johnnyrex

Hello fellow UC farmers I have found finish times are much longer in the UC than any other growing style.
Just wondering strains that finish in ideal conditions like critical kush 55-60 days in soil how long does it take in UC?
My current grow SD I have to let up to 75days for it to just barely finish

N

NWElite89

From my personal experience the UC takes about an extra week to finish. I'm currently growing Critical Kush in hydro and it usually goes between 65-70 days. I have tried the strain in soil and it finishes right about day 55-60. I have tried other strains in the UC and all of them took a little bit longer than any another other grow-style I have tried in the past.

johnnyrex

johnnyrex

From my personal experience the UC takes about an extra week to finish. I'm currently growing Critical Kush in hydro and it usually goes between 65-70 days. I have tried the strain in soil and it finishes right about day 55-60. I have tried other strains in the UC and all of them took a little bit longer than any another other grow-style I have tried in the past.
Sweet man thanks for the quick reply how was it? Did it yield good?

N

NWElite89

Yeah the yield was very good. I've been growing on it for three cycles now and its been a great night time smoke. I have been trying to produce some purple coloring, but have not been able to get the color.

johnnyrex

johnnyrex

Yeah the yield was very good. I've been growing on it for three cycles now and its been a great night time smoke. I have been trying to produce some purple coloring, but have not been able to get the color.
Thanks once again NWElite for the heads up I have 3 critical kushes from barneyfarm and 1 critical + in the UC right now let's see how that turns out

Amber

Amber

On my last run I had some Lemon OG both in my UC and also the same strain Lemon OG in coco in a different room. Both rooms flipped into flower on the same day and my Lemon OG in coco finished about 10 days sooner than the UC. I also ran SD in that UC and it finished I can't remember exactly how many days but I don't think it was that much more than the normal forever it usually goes for. Probably close to 80.

johnnyrex

johnnyrex

I was wondering why is it that it takes longer It should finishes as fast or fasterif the grow rate is incredibly faster than coco or soil or any medium

Dizzy Weasel

Dizzy Weasel

Loves Eating Tacos
Supporter
It's because they are not stressed if your root zone stays happy from what I hear? My last few did not take much longer though if you follow CC's environment control chart, and slowly drop co2 ppm,
water temp, air temp, and water lever last few weeks you end up with a few days extra, I personally also drop to 11.5hrs on week 8 and 11hrs the 9th week to help them want to finish as well I have only experienced one strain C99 that was truly done at 56days in hydro, everything elce seems if you wait 9weeks they swell alot in that last 7days I also chop tops and wait another week for the rest

Last edited:
woodsmaneh

woodsmaneh

I have been growing Critical for about 10 months now and it takes me 9 weeks to finish it. Great yield and powerful smoke.

johnnyrex

johnnyrex

I have been growing Critical for about 10 months now and it takes me 9 weeks to finish it. Great yield and powerful smoke.
That's great man which critical are you running? Cause I have Barney's farm critical kush they states if finishes 55-60 days and I also have dinfem critical + they say finishes in 48days

Doodaa

Doodaa

I noticed that myself I have one room with purple wreck in coco and another room with the UC growing critical kush and rock lock i turned light cycle same day for both rooms and the UC room is definately a week or more behind for which i am grateful for the gap.54 days in and coco room is looking like any day now

Latest posts

Top Bottom