Longer flowering in UC????

• Thread starter FatFreddysKat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

DixinCider

Plain and simple??

I know Dixincider personally, and he hasn't made the switch to UC, so i'm not sure what is so plain and simple about your crazy off the wall statements.

Gods gift to growing? Deep Water Culture? Why wouldn't it be?? Its fucking epic.

choke trolls :character0029:

Thanks buddy. I have not tired the uc (I was interested, tell I found out the lb avg are the same, for me it's not worth it, but to other it's perfect). I just want the non exp user to know it's not a walk in the part and more headaches then they think. For the exp grow sure they can dial in any medium but telling a newb to start here is just sad.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Some rookies can fuck up any medium... Some rookies can kick ass in any medium... Sometimes you have to get burned to learn. I know I've learned more from my mistakes than successes, but every medium and growing technique has it's own pros and cons... :cool

D

DixinCider

Ture. But if you can tell me that someone who knew nothing about growing wanted to start tomorrow, that someone in soil would do much better then someone in dwc

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Generally speaking I might agree that there is a greater chance of success for a first time grower in soil than dwc... However, the measure of success is subjective and relative depending on many factors and variables... :thinking

It's really a shame that these types of threads generate so much animosity when most of us are here to share our experiences, opinions, and learn from each other in a constructive manner... :shake

woodsmaneh

woodsmaneh

Hummmmm well a poor workman blames his tools my dad always said. I just started a grow after spending close to 7k to get running right. 10 years ago tried dwc and was not impressed. Next 10 years in dirt till 12 days ago. Lots of people here doing well with the system and a few not so well and some frustrated but you can say that of any way of growing. My first observations are I am impressed so far. The big advantage is more with less, so stick around and keep everyone on their toes and see what happens.

Just a comment on yield, in all my years I have know lots of people who pull down 1# per 1000w and think that is good I use to think that but time and a quest for better brought me to this point where I get 1 3/4 ## per 1000w in organic soil and all I do is water and move the lights up. Took 5 to 6 years to be able to do that. If I get anywhere close to that than it's well worth it. If I only get 1# per 1000w so be it I have room for improvement. Guys like Jack and the Kid and a few others are killing it because they have some grows under the belt, any thing takes time.

So far my system has been a big bore from a maintenance point of view, everything is rock solid no drifting spiking nothing. Nuff said

Latest posts

Top Bottom