Longer or shorter bloom time in the UC system

• Thread starter smokey_waters
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

smokey_waters

???????????

My strain says 8-8 1/2 weeks. Should I expect it to be longer/shorter in the UC system? I also vegged in the UC system (3 weeks).
Thx,

G

growgrow

Your trichomes will dictate when they are ready. Do you have a 30x + scope? let the plant tell ya.

Good luck

desertsquirrel

desertsquirrel

The UC does tend to add some time to the grow cycle. The girls are so happy in it that they dont want to finish.

There are several things you can do to help manipulate them into finishing.

woodsmaneh

woodsmaneh

Yup week to 2 weeks longer, you can drop the res temp to 59 and they will start to finish faster. Drop the water level to 1/2 and cooler temps at night will also help finish faster.

You got anything to add DS

B

bobby34

So an 8 week strain is gonna be more like a 10 weeker in bloom for a UC??.

T

tipper619sd

ya i would say so. I usually run my strains 70 days bloom in the uc but most my strains are og dom and everything else the kind farmers have said above.

B

bobby34

Its good to know little tips like this as its my first time in the uc and with Co2 also!. I know Co2 can extend flower times if not reduced during the last couple of weeks, but was unaware the UC itself had an effect too!.

Thanks folks

T

tipper619sd

Its good to know little tips like this as its my first time in the uc and with Co2 also!. I know Co2 can extend flower times if not reduced during the last couple of weeks, but was unaware the UC itself had an effect too!.

Thanks folks

Ya i myself havent had the luxury of running co2 yet but i have heard that u keep your co2 ppms under 1000 and ur ppms in the water i bit higher due to the rapid eating habits. But i am no expert but im sure a few will chime in. I know one thing u need to get your rh up in the 60's to have ur girls in prime breast mode.

Top Bottom