Longer Time In Uc?

• Thread starter gloriousgreen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

gloriousgreen

Longer time in uc
Hi all

Anyway i am on my 1 st run and i was in soil before the UC jump.Anyways i am trying Critical in them and the guy who gave me the cuts said its a 56 day strain but atm i am at the 49th day and they are no way finished all white hair.So my question is:Is it normal that is takes more time then in soil or if anyone ever tried Critical in the UC

Greeneye04

Greeneye04

Thats interesting... It looks more like 3-4 weeks in... Either way it wont be ready in 7 days. Finishing times in the uc should not be longer than soil

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
i took my wifi cut to 77 days (normal 66-70) in the uc and I still wasnt happy - daniel himself told me that it takes longer to finish in the uc - one of many reasons I have 24 of those fucking buckets collecting dust

he recommend lowering the water level to about half when you thought you were close

fwiw - people seem to exaggerate the shortness of their flower time - and some people dont start counting as soon as they turn to 12/12 but rather when they bud sets start to form

I had a buddy who gave my a ssh pheno that he always took at day 56 - I took that bitch to 70 and it didnt even look like the same bud

just throwing that out there

F

FooDoo

In my experience and opinion, all indica's are best taken to 70 days. My deadhead looked completely done by week 8 in uc and I kept going till week 10.

Patience is a virtue

N

NWElite89

My personal experience is that Under Currents are always about a 1-2 weeks behind. My train-wreck is 8 weeks in soil, but at least 9 weeks in the under current. Not sure if its just water culture in general, but your plants will tell you when its ready. Use a jewelers loupe if you have one.

G

gloriousgreen

Should i start lowering my water ? I am like a inch above the lip maybe i should lowered like 2 inch ?

N

NWElite89

Yeah I would start lowering the water about an inch. I believe each bucket has about 2-3 gallons less than it normally would.

Top Bottom