Longest Stretching Strain

• Thread starter Calixylon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Calixylon

Calixylon

What's the longest and shortest stretching strain you've grown?
How long did it stretch into flower? How much did it stretch in terms of plant size ie double triple original plant before flower?
What strain and it's lineage?

straincreation

straincreation

My push og has a stretch that is redonk. if i put in flower at 12 inches with no training or super crop. she stretches like crazy. Shell easily get over 4 ft tall. Pretty sturdy stalks though Hold her weight till week 5 or so. This was a 21 day stretch. But well before i kept track of stretch time, so im just guessing. I still have this strain though and she stops stretch about this age. Lineage is OGK x original purple kush.

Shotest strain was a blue dream i got stretched 6 inches in 21 days lol. A bush if i ever seen one. This was when l.a. had more dispenseries than starbucks so im sure that the genetics werent true on the blue dream.

Punisher24

Punisher24

Dutch Treat stretches crazy when put into flower. At least comparing to the other strains I have. Shortest would have to be UBC Chemo.

S

slap14

I have some Franchise Seeds A-Dub killer going right now and a couple of those stretched at least 3 times since the flip. I was fortunate to have the headroom but a couple are about 4.5' from the top of the pot to the top branch. She does look and stink real nice. Hopefully one of them will be a nice keeper:)

Slap

north knect

north knect

Had a pack of NL#5 from sensi a few years back all flipped at 18" an finished at 32 but tossed a male outside and turned into a 5 foot monster...ya nudged him and looks like it was snowing lol

symbiote420

symbiote420

I grew an MI sativa strain with no name so we started calling her "EL," it's been around for close to 30 years but grown exclusively by a crew of local boyz...... I was given a warning not to flower her if she's over 10" indoors, my 7" cuts finished at or just above 7'!! Yeti OG f3 (loompa) and Mackinaw Trailmix OG (Mota) are two OG hybrids that I've recently been growing that are some super stretchers too!!

CannasaurusR

CannasaurusR

mozambique poison put in bloom at 12" bent the 2 mains at 4' (viciously) 3 weeks in, bent them again 5 weeks in gave up at 11 weeks 6' with a 12" high pot put it in the shade in the corner above the top of my lights. Guess I souldn't veg for 7 weeks, (our grow a landrace indoors for that matter)live and learn LOL

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Ghost train haze #1 finished around 5ft 9 inches tall bless her with arm long colas and I'm currently running a super lemon haze cut which is 5ft 6 inches @ week 7 both plants would of been around 18 inches when flipped.....oh and I did a gth#1 and a chocolope outdoor 2 years ago and had to chop them when they were dangling over my neighbours 7 foot fence and this was before they had started flowering I got so paranoid because of my indoor op I just chopped them down lol.....the bottom brances were taller than my Mrs not bad for UK crappy weather ;)

MidwestToker

MidwestToker

I agree with the SLH being stretchy. My pick is a SLH flowered at 12" and I still had to tie here down or she'd be over 7'. My least stretch come from my Blue Mango and she only goes about 10" in flower.

DSCN0628
DemonTrich

DemonTrich

gorilla glue #4
strawberry cream (kyle kushman straw cough x cream) RIP
og ghost

both almost double in height.

tromak

tromak

Ha ha, this brings back memories of my first grow. Indoors in Dwc with hog. The hog loves Dwc BTW. I let them grow to about 3ft before the flip. I learned a lesson abouts a sativa there. Luckily I had 12 foot ceilings and air cooled lights. Probably finished around 9 ft. For a while there I was kinda worried.

Top Bottom