Look at me Dad i am a Ganja Farmer

• Thread starter Ghosttrainx
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ghosttrainx

Ghosttrainx

I detecate this thread to suicide prevention and depression prevention...R.I.P DAD 16 .7.1999 as my Dad took his own life so plz people ....ITS OK TO SAY YOUR NOT OK so support each other and grow a better future ๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿš‚๐ŸŽฑ๐Ÿคœ๐Ÿค›๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘Œ

20210519 010409
Ghosttrainx

Ghosttrainx

Iโ€™m sorry for your loss. The pain might lessen with time but it never goes away. Peace, young blood.
Respect my friend thank you โค๐Ÿคœ๐Ÿค›๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿš‚๐ŸŽฑ yes it been a few years now and I went through a hard break up but I pushed through the darkness and could never do it to my kids as I now how much it hurts ..so every day I am grateful and blessed by having a opportunity to be running a big grow living and loving my job building a future for my family and providing quality cannabis as every rainy day there will be a sunny one coming to look forward for ๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿš‚๐ŸŽฑ๐Ÿคœ๐Ÿค›

Dosifry

Dosifry

Those colas in the pic look ENORMOUS For week 5 like jaw dropping. Nice work!!!! You obviously have a great thing going on there. I donโ€™t know if Iโ€™ve ever seen buds almost big as tennis balls at week 5! Amazing!

Ghosttrainx

Ghosttrainx

What strain are you growing and have you been growing it for a long time?
That's my name ..Lol Ghost train x Haze number 8 rare dark strain and for 2 years ๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿš‚๐Ÿคœ๐Ÿค›last crop I had bubble gum and 4 GTH as got giving wrong cutting but I just do this strain ๐ŸคŸโ˜ฎ๐Ÿปall the time

Dosifry

Dosifry

YOUR FUCKING KILLING ME!!! I GOT TO get me sun of those genetics. I havenโ€™t seen mid flier growth like that in a very long time. Your yeilds must automatically bless you w bragging rights lol!! Hps right? I gotta mix match of shit right now for hps lighting. Going to start w two descent 5x5 coverage led after this next harvest is complete. So far your my hero bro lol!!!!

Dosifry

Dosifry

Itโ€™s probably not my place to say but if your pa could appreciate what your doing he would be in aww of his son! May he r.i.p. with all due respect bro.

Latest posts

Top Bottom