Look at my sour diesel!! WTF??

• Thread starter Fuckmybudz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

Fuckmybudz

This is my first time growing the strain sour diesel. They've been in flower for 5 weeks and they are growing some strange curly leafs.. Is this normal???

Securedownload 1
Securedownload
B

basement botany

More details might help. Some upright photo's and maybe grab some shots after lights out. Your photo's are over saturated. I noticed lots of people have looked but no one has said anything. Personally not done diesel but it could be any number of things. What is your RH. How many watts is that light how close. The other plants in the background don't have the same trait as far as I can tell. Maybe just a mutant. Did you maybe give that one to much water. Can't tell if you are hydro or soil. Any other problems besides the very top leaves curling. Looks like the leaves below look normal. Hard to say without better shots and details.

audius

audius

More details might help. Some upright photo's and maybe grab some shots after lights out. Your photo's are over saturated. I noticed lots of people have looked but no one has said anything. Personally not done diesel but it could be any number of things. What is your RH. How many watts is that light how close. The other plants in the background don't have the same trait as far as I can tell. Maybe just a mutant. Did you maybe give that one to much water. Can't tell if you are hydro or soil. Any other problems besides the very top leaves curling. Looks like the leaves below look normal. Hard to say without better shots and details.

dito, looks like a heat thing, or mute. hard to tell with the info.

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Looks to me like stereotypical nitrogen toxicity. Cause by either too much N or not enough light.... Or a combo of both.

I have a plant that looks just like this ATM and reason being is that the majority of her is growing past the light.

symbiote420

symbiote420

Looks to me like stereotypical nitrogen toxicity. Cause by either too much N or not enough light.... Or a combo of both.

I have a plant that looks just like this ATM and reason being is that the majority of her is growing past the light.

You beat me to it Herb, that looks like N toxicity. I've grown SD for years now, that is a very hardy but finicky plant almost everyone I give a cut struggles with her for some reason or another. She don't need alot of ferts but she can handle it, I will say this she hates to be overwatered I let mine dry out a little in between waterings she seems happier when to soil is kinda drier, and check the distance from the lights, too close it causes stretchy,airy top buds. The pics are hurting with the diagnosis you should put up some better ones it'll help alot. But I'm with Herb on this one!

T

the_german

hey,

theherbalizor said it.

thats a real N-toxicity.

it will walk down your entire plant next days.
you have to flush the pots with pure water.
If you are using RO water. flush with a 100ppm solution & enzymes.
flush for 3 hours in hydro.
in soil(less) mixes its ok to flush 1,5 gal. of water per 1 gal of Soil.

but its really important for you to flush.
your problem can also happen when your medium have a low pH.
so you have no choice u have to take the time to flush whatever problem u got, except deficiencies.

B

basement botany

You know after I read his profile I noticed it listed hydro nutes and listed medium as growing system. The other plants in the background don't seem to have the same problem none of them. I would assume they are all in the same system. What does stand out at me is that for 5 weeks in they seem a bit under developed and spindely. So maybe it is lack of light that is causing the problem thus leeding to toxicity just a thought. Still vauge on details just guessing at this point.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
I don't know about a N problem but you seem to have a light leak I would guess and it is reverting to veg growth it looks like a bit...

T

Th3Jungl3Boy

Poor light!
My friend gave me a Sharksbreath a week ago looking much worse. I just placed it outdoor and after a week leaves has been growing totally normal.
Here is a pic of her. She was much taller, I cut off most of her yesterday to make clones, but as you can see there are still a bunch of curly leaves left.
Peace.
IMG_0339.JPG

OctoberDee

OctoberDee

Voting for too much N. BTW this is the organic soil forum for those asking about method of grow.

Top Bottom