Look hungry or over fed???

• Thread starter TNToothpick
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TNToothpick

TNToothpick

FFOF 5 gal smart pots. Started feeding with FF trio after a month or so. Now a few weeks into flower and they’re starting to yellow, splotches, and curling tips on the leaves. I feed them with ~1/4-1/2 strength FF trio bites and every 3rd feeding usually just ph’d tap water. I started to see a little bite burn so backed off nutes. Think they look hungry or is that burn?

Look hungry or over fed
Look hungry or over fed 2
Look hungry or over fed 3
Look hungry or over fed 4
Badchoice

Badchoice

FFOF 5 gal smart pots. Started feeding with FF trio after a month or so. Now a few weeks into flower and they’re starting to yellow, splotches, and curling tips on the leaves. I feed them with ~1/4-1/2 strength FF trio bites and every 3rd feeding usually just ph’d tap water. I started to see a little bite burn so backed off nutes. Think they look hungry or is that burn?
Not the best with FF soil but I know with hydro you gotta add cal mag, if your not using that I would maybe think lack of cal and mag for the yellow and brown spots since flowering time their gonna need a little higher % on the old n-p-k ratio.
Plus on the middle photo you can also see the leafs curling “raptor claw” as someone else on here has called it when I had that issue and it was my tempt and humidity and light stress which was an easy fix.

Top Bottom