Look what I found.

• Thread starter showmegreen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
showmegreen

showmegreen

Well its time to till and I went out to mix this years compost in with the old soil and guess

showmegreen

showmegreen

I screwed up. Certificate probs with this site. Wont let me post pics and tells me websites are no longer there. This is bullshit I give up. Anyway I found a banana/durban bud in my compost pile that must have grown from my past harvest. There are four kolas on a eight inch stalk that are prime. Today is a good day minus difficulties with this

showmegreen

showmegreen

Finally got a pic to post
20141011 174827

showmegreen

showmegreen

I know right. It was off to the back by the fence where I can't git the mower or I would have chopped her up allready. The thing I dont git is how she made it. I stripped them ladies all the way down to nuthin after i hung'em by the root. They were dry as hell. Well weirder things have happened

showmegreen

showmegreen

Well a rabi didnt bless it so I don't know about kosher. But definitely free range organics. The weather is gonna be above 70 fer the next few days, so aint gonna pull fer a min. Then I was thankin on a thred round here bout reveg'in an thought bout tryin their recipe.

showmegreen

showmegreen

I cant find that thread about reveg after flower. Anyone got an idea where its at?
20141011 174739
another pick of my fall suprise. Like to have more but a blessing is a GRAND Blessing indeed!

Last edited:
Icristal

Icristal

I am revegging one right now. You have to leave some on the lower branches even small buds, and start veg nutrient. My old grow diary has lots of suggestions from farmers here in it, near the end of it. It is called "second time growing". I followed what they suggested and mine is doing great, showed awesome signs at 14 days after harvest and I should get a cut in a week or so, I can now, but want to make sure other new growth have caught up a little more. Good luck

Tnelz

Tnelz

The ganja gods are smiling upon you my friend. U must have banked some serious good karma and u got a blessing. Huge fan of anything Durban. If there was a strain I would want to find it would be Durban or Durban x something! Good for you bro!

showmegreen

showmegreen

You rock! @Icristal ill be checkin your diaries for wisdom! May the "Forces of Evil" become confused on the way to your grow!

Icristal

Icristal

You rock! @Icristal ill be checkin your diaries for wisdom! May the "Forces of Evil" become confused on the way to your grow!
Thanks Showmegreen, also there is a picture of the reveg lady in my new grow diary too. The wisdom came from the farmers, who in my book are the best.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I cant find that thread about reveg after flower. Anyone got an idea where its at? View attachment 450447another pick of my fall suprise. Like to have more but a blessing is a GRAND Blessing indeed!
Here's one. https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/easy-method-for-re-vegging-regenerating.64409/

I'd offer up some advice on revegging, but I've never pulled it off successfully. I take clones, then get those rooted (just took a bunch yesterday, including on several girls who are just about ready to be yanked).

Oh! Another. https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/reveg-harvested-plant.64032/

Latest posts

Top Bottom