Looked Fine The First Few Days....now This!

• Thread starter NewToThis87
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

NewToThis87

Hello guys! I need advise please, I am doing this for the first time Indoors and i am facing some problems with my babies, started fine but now the leaves are yellow and one of the babies is not growing vertically haha lots of leaves with almost no space between nodes, any help would be appriciated.

Lights are almost 130W CFL per plant for now with the attached soil you will find under, had some overwatering problems but now i am back on track, all indica strains added nutes 1 time only (GH) and all other waterings with 6.5-7 PHd water temperature is around 78 and the humidity is a bit uncontrollable due to my growing are but around 60%

What do you think guys?

Looked fine the first few daysnow this
Looked fine the first few daysnow this 2
Looked fine the first few daysnow this 3
Looked fine the first few daysnow this 4

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Your seedlings dont look horrible. Little.nute burn on the 1. Stop feeding nutes. The soil has nutes in it, your just burning them more. Stop using home depot type soil. It's not good for mj use.

No more nutes for a few more weeks at least.

BudBogart

BudBogart

Are you sure about over watering? Those containers don't look like they could retain water, and the soil and container look very dry in the picture.

showmegreen

showmegreen

Like DT above says. Also bring yer humidity down around 30. i found is happy place for indies. your ph to low low 6s to upper 5s. Good luck! That hardware store soil isn't horrible it just isn't optimised for no. I prefer to make my own.

incogneato

incogneato

Your seedlings dont look horrible. Little.nute burn on the 1. Stop feeding nutes. The soil has nutes in it, your just burning them more. Stop using home depot type soil. It's not good for mj use.

No more nutes for a few more weeks at least.
This

N

NewToThis87

Thanks a lot guys! Will get my humidity down to around 40 and no more nutes for 2 weeks

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

No no no!

You want decent humidity all thru veg. Check out the VDP chart for optimal rh to temp ratios. I strive for at least 65%rh all they clone, preveg, veg, and from flip to week 5 of flower.

showmegreen

showmegreen

I Missouri if I ran my rh that high. I would have fungal issues. Especially in indie dom strains. IDK if location and local flora predetermine the outcome of this. I found significantly low rh and they flourished. Maintain a higher rh and transpiration lessened. Worth investigation.

showmegreen

showmegreen

No no no!

You want decent humidity all thru veg. Check out the VDP chart for optimal rh to temp ratios. I strive for at least 65%rh all they clone, preveg, veg, and from flip to week 5 of flower.
In Missouri if I ran my rh that high. I would have fungal issues. Especially in indie dom strains. IDK if location and local flora predetermine the outcome of this. I found significantly low rh and they flourished. Maintain a higher rh and transpiration lessened. Worth investigation.

Dunge

Dunge

I'm hoping you intend to make this a grow log.
I like grow logs.

RE VDP: Sounds like your RH is what it is, as I infer you don't have active control.
Do what you can with standing water, ventilation and temps to keep it as high as you can; but not so high you get into the mold zone.
VDP is an advanced subject that has been honed by those who have active RH control.
So a schedule of "ideal" targets have been derived by individual growers.

In most cases, we do the best we can.
Being sloppy vs clean with your water control can yield positive results.

incogneato

incogneato

I'm hoping you intend to make this a grow log.
I like grow logs.

RE VDP: Sounds like your RH is what it is, as I infer you don't have active control.
Do what you can with standing water, ventilation and temps to keep it as high as you can; but not so high you get into the mold zone.
VDP is an advanced subject that has been honed by those who have active RH control.
So a schedule of "ideal" targets have been derived by individual growers.

In most cases, we do the best we can.
Being sloppy vs clean with your water control can yield positive results.
*vpd vapor pressure deficit

N

NewToThis87

Hey guys, thanks for the advises. I got my room controlled now after your posts, I adjusted my grow area and got myself a humidifier so now humidity is controlled and also the temperature is now controlled under 75.

I will keep you posted on the status of my babies.

Thanks a lot again

N

NewToThis87

Hey All, my babies looks fine a bit recorved but on of them is dry and i feel shes almost dying what do you think is wrong with her? The 2nd pic, any advise?
Screenshot 20171103 144115
Screenshot 20171103 144048
Screenshot 20171103 144110
Screenshot 20171103 144055

lemons

lemons

If you are dying to mix something up for the plants, you aren't alone. Especially with beginner growers, including myself, we want to do something's besides water and wait water and wait. You'll be begging to water and wait at some point so enjoy the beginning lmao.

If you want beneficial busy work, instead of starting your feed regiment try something like a light compost tea for inoculation, or a kelp product like gen org bioweed. Or even better build yourself a scog net. That will keep your hands busy while the plants get thru the seedling stage.

N

NewToThis87

Thanks alot! But what do you think is wrong with the baby in the 2nd pic?

Shroomtrips

Shroomtrips

My humidity is 30 to 80rh, i dont bother controling at all tbh. I give them plenty of air circulation.My flowers are almost 3 weeks since i flipped lights to 12/12.

IMG 1978
Top Bottom