Looked Fine The First Few Days....now This!

• Thread starter NewToThis87
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dunge

Dunge

My humidity is 30 to 80rh, i dont bother controling at all tbh.
Many people believe that cleaning an environment can guard against mold spores.
I believe that cleaning can have some impact, but there are so many mold spores in every part of the world that when conditions are right, they will grow.
I'd hate to see such a nice grow be decimated by mold.
Please consider trying to lower that 80%.

Shroomtrips

Shroomtrips

When lights on my humidity is anywhere from 30 to 50rh, and lights off i seen 78rh. I have a fan blowing below the cannopy and one above. I done 1 growth this way and everything was kushty.

N

NewToThis87

Hey guys no idea we is like this?? Plz help...watered with only water for a week at 6.3 PH, temperature never above 78 and humidity around 50%, no overwatering or under watering.
Screenshot 20171103 144048

Shroomtrips

Shroomtrips

Hey guys no idea we is like this?? Plz help...watered with only water for a week at 6.3 PH, temperature never above 78 and humidity around 50%, no overwatering or under watering.View attachment 755666
No expert here but to me it screams for nitrogen. I might be wrong because the soil should have enough minerals in it to support seedling for atleast a couple of weeks. Just my guess mate

Dunge

Dunge

Agree, that last pictured plant is in real and present trouble.

I have only seen this in cases where I put a small plant into my super soil too soon.
The soil was too hot, and jolted the cuttings.
My plants grew out of it.

If your soil was too hot, you should proceed with water only.
I don't believe flushing would have any positive impact, so I suggest just water, and let her grow out of it.

That's what I think.
Hope it helps.

N

NewToThis87

Agree, that last pictured plant is in real and present trouble.

I have only seen this in cases where I put a small plant into my super soil too soon.
The soil was too hot, and jolted the cuttings.
My plants grew out of it.

If your soil was too hot, you should proceed with water only.
I don't believe flushing would have any positive impact, so I suggest just water, and let her grow out of it.

That's what I think.
Hope it helps.

Thanks alot, I will do only phd water, so no need for flushing?

N

NewToThis87

Hey guys, please help she is really sick and i dont know what to do
Screenshot 20171109 035513

Dan789

Dan789

My two cents is that “soil” closely resembles what comes in the bottom of orchids (NFG for pot). Looks like a close second to coco choir. That said, if mine I’d get them into some FFOF and make sure the soil was moist, not saturated; water when finger inserted up to second knuckle comes up dry (no dirt adhering to finger). Good luck hope these girls survive.

Shroomtrips

Shroomtrips

I would just dump it and start anew. Change your soil. Get some soil for seedlings from your local garden centre. Repot after 2 weeks

N

NewToThis87

She is still surviving! With minor side growth but am facing a problem i guess with all the babies, they range between 3 and 5 weeks after sprouting and still between 3-5 inches!! Its annoying

Top Bottom