Lookin 4 some advice on Powdery Mildew

• Thread starter CanadianClassic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

CanadianClassic

at day 10 of flower see some little spots of PM appearing so i removed all the affected leaves i could see,i have pretty good circulation and a exhaust fan with filter im wondering if a few more fans would help stop it or if i should just get a burner,Or if anyone has any good foilar spray ideas i can look into Does the burner stink? Thanks

OGONLY

OGONLY

Go get a burner now! Sprays mostly make the problem disappear for a week or two. PM eventually comes back because it is in your plant's system.

Take it from me. 98% of my SFV OG was infected on my last run. I thought I could get away with having 2 infected plants out of 6 in my 3x3 tray. The other 4 looked pretty good until harvest. Puff...every bud was covered with a dusting of PM!!!

I put 40 plus hours of painstaking leaf wiping with seranade, cutting infected leaves, tried other sprays, more fans (just helped to spread the problem) and got screwed by the shit in the end just the same.

Throw down $130 now on the burner or pay later with worthless moldy bud.

Einstein oil in veg to prevent it from forming. Don't sulfer burn within 3 weeks of applying oil. Can burn leaves. Burn 2 times per week for 3 hours lights off, ventilation and fans off during burn.

Get it Now!

T

thumpnasty

eagle 20 works . spray your moms or rooted clones and never see it again. not for flower as it's a systemic.

C

CanadianClassic

Ya ill look into that for my mother i have as i noticed a few tiny specs of PM on here but barely any someone said GreenCure is good for where im at now any suggestions>?

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
you can use neem oil during flowering, just pray the infected areas and repeat till its under control...gone thru that one so i know first hand....real bummer but hang in there. treat your budding plants with that then use some heavier shit for your veggin stuff (mom and cutts, ext)

Latest posts

Top Bottom