lookin for a bit of advice with 3000w hydro stadium

• Thread starter mrduke
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mrduke

here is what I'm planning on building for my new flower room. it will be a stadium hydro setup. The room is 11 wide and 8 long and 7 tall. The plan is to run the bottom row of plants in an Ebb&gro bucket system and then using the control bucket as a run off return for the other two rows of plants that will be feed with drip system. the run off will be collected in gutters then returned to controler then to res. I plan to run straight hydroton in all buckets.

As far as lights I want to run 3 1000's, 2 hps 1 mh. all in 8" cool tubes with 6" vortex fans 1 at each end of the duct work. I plan to hang the lights @ 3' high and 40" off the fixed wall. Fixed wall you say? one of the stadium sets will be on casters, so i can roll it back a foot to access plants easier.

anyone have any advice for me? do you see any flaws in this design?
what size pump do i need for about 30 drippers and about 3 feet of vertical lift?
what kind of drippers are best for not clogging and put out enough water?

Stadium room
lollipopman

lollipopman

I'm trying to think what would be easy for u and get great yield.. And what parts too get

M

mrduke

thanks lollipop. pretty sure this how i'm going just got to figure out the pump for the drippers

M

mrdizzle

I see a lot of people using the V-stadium set up, I believe you do no need the v to be so angled. this will allow you to get more light to the top row, check out SFZOO's thread here, I believe he agrees with my theory as his top row plants ended up too far from the light and didnt get nearly as big as the ones closer to the light. you can have little to no offset in the differetn levels. I with have the top row only a ft further back from the bottom row

M

mrduke

thanks dizzle, i made a sample of the shelfs last weekend and figured if they lined up with the front of one matching the back of the lower one i would end up @ 30" from the bulb on the top row, which i think would be almost ideal?

Top Bottom