Wanted LOOKIN FOR ALOT HERE

• Thread starter MTLEADER
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MTLEADER

MTLEADER

Aurora Indica (fem) , Blue Knight (fem), Black Diamond OG (fem), Blue Magoo (fem), Fire Alien Kush (fem), Ghost Og or Black Ghost Og ( fem), GDP (Fem), Superman OG (fem), Blue Dream (fem), and if you got any exotic that are not widely growm in california let me know thank you.​

MerakiGenetics

MerakiGenetics

Supporter
I've got some blue magoo bx2 from dynasty genetics comin', they are regs though. Willing to hook ya up with a clone when times right.

Growrx

Growrx

Iv got some fritter genetics by tiki madman and a pack of Mac v2 by cap. Let me know :)

MTLEADER

MTLEADER

I've got some blue magoo bx2 from dynasty genetics comin', they are regs though. Willing to hook ya up with a clone when times right.
I would love a clone from the magoo need fem though if it goes that way. Let me know the cost when or if it happens please.

MTLEADER

MTLEADER

Iv got some fritter genetics by tiki madman and a pack of Mac v2 by cap. Let me know :)
Sorry brother I am a little new to the seed thing I have no clue what fritter genetics or tiki madman is lol is there a link I can look at ? That is whey I posted the specific strains because they almost never or have never been around where I live. I will try to look up the stuff you have on my own but if you can post a link that would be greatly appreciated. What does the bx2 and v2 mean BTW. And my bad I just looked at the Neptune seed bank. I cannot get yer seeds right now cost is to high at this moment. But when I have the money I can always hit you up here.

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Have ghostetrain haze but there autos, I'm looking for sour spyder by breeder Mdanzig an auto that comes feminized and non feminized don't care witch.

Growrx

Growrx

Sorry brother I am a little new to the seed thing I have no clue what fritter genetics or tiki madman is lol is there a link I can look at ? That is whey I posted the specific strains because they almost never or have never been around where I live. I will try to look up the stuff you have on my own but if you can post a link that would be greatly appreciated. What does the bx2 and v2 mean BTW. And my bad I just looked at the Neptune seed bank. I cannot get yer seeds right now cost is to high at this moment. But when I have the money I can always hit you up here.
BX2 means back cross 2
V2 means version 2

ErikSmith79

ErikSmith79

Aurora Indica (fem) , Blue Knight (fem), Black Diamond OG (fem), Blue Magoo (fem), Fire Alien Kush (fem), Ghost Og or Black Ghost Og ( fem), GDP (Fem), Superman OG (fem), Blue Dream (fem), and if you got any exotic that are not widely growm in california let me know thank you.​

I Definitely have Aurora Indica. Want to trade?? I also have Northern lights #1
4FB0EAA1 493E 46A0 BF6D 0879A6E66638

6CA378BB 4ECE 4227 BFF2 14D7B603B643
3ADE5F8C B7D0 4635 8B9D 04D569C0A109
61A703AF F396 4898 A815 CDB9651C993E
MTLEADER

MTLEADER

I really dont trade cause no real seed collection I buy seeds if you have some oto sell when I have cash.

Stonerbudz

Stonerbudz

I got original northern lights photo
I have b13 x white widow
Also have Syrian reg
And also got pink runtz and
reg grand daddy purple

Top Bottom