lookin for devil info

• Thread starter ICHI THE KILLER
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

ICHI THE KILLER

hey boys and girls

iam in the presents of the devil:itwasntme so does any one have any experience with the beast...

ichi

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
I am running a "Big Devil" (BC Big Bud x Devil) as we speak and it is kickin but I have no screwed with the straight Devil yet.

Tex

E

el gordo

hello ichy, i've gown the devil around 98 when it still was red devil, not too productive indoors (maybe because of my lack of experience) i think outdoors is where this plant really shines (got one of the best weed i've ever smoked) remember a lavender flavour with cofee undertones. delicious! and vey potent (remember one friend coming back from holland at this time and told me this weed was much better tasting and stronger than any weed he bought in Adam)

W

warlock

It grows better in a greenhouse or outside than it does inside. It is a pretty nice strain. I grew it years ago and can't remember anything real special about it, but it was decent.

D

DEKA

Thats a shame to hear becuase I was looking at that for indoors.

B

barletta

I just finished up the second of 2 Devil females indoors (organic dirt, 400's, seedplants). Both had a killer funkieness to them. The first plant was prolly the shittiest yielding (healthy) seedplant that I've harvested. Tiny lil calyxes sparse on tiny lil banches. The smell was an intense skunk/hard candy. I don't grow many indy's, but this lil thing stunk. She was absolutely covered in trichs, even the fans. She trimmed down to ~5+g of KILLER, mind bending smoke. 'Stop time' kind of smoke. 'Temporary consciousness shift' smoke. She was vegged ~3wks from seed, took 2wks to show after the flip, and flowered another ~60 days. Grown in a 3.4l pot, yield was cut in half due to stoopid low temps, but still a tiny plant.

#2 is almost dry enough to smoke. Very cool chocolate/skunk going on. Taller, more aggressive plant than #1, but still under performed yield-wise. I'm thinking just under an oz grown the same way as #2, but flowered in ~1.5 gal of soil. The samples are nice hard hitting smoke, but I haven't properly smoked her. She showed after ~1 week of 12/12, and flowered ~75 days after that. Prolly ready @9wks, but I had the space.

I have 3 more f1's (or whatever) unsexed but in 12/12 now, and I just dropped the 7 f2 seeds that I made off of #2 (2 dev's males, 1 skinny leaved, 1 fat leaved, neither really blew me away with their stink/trichs). Assuming happy plants I intend to clone any females, and run them properly (3+ clones in a happy environment), while using any males on this SUPER impressive Shit F2 that just started flowering. The Shitlet is also getting some shitlet pollen from a VERY fast (so far) Shit F2 male. Looking to mix up the Shit and Devil genes in a couple of hundred beans.

P

pitch_black

a friend from nl did a couple of runs with the devil-had wonderfull buzz-but was the lowest yielder in the house

R

Ronin

3 of the 4 I budded out yielded nice super dense nugs. The other yielded a lot of airy buds - football size airballs that smelled like thai. Only one was suitable for cloning and growing indoors as it stayed short and squat, was real fast to maturity and a superb buzz.

I have 4 or 5 about to be transplanted and flipped and 2 are showing a ton of female flowers and one looks like it is stating to bud under 24 hours of light. I am going to cut back half of the plant today before transplant and veg them 5 more days. I may have to cut the flowery one back again as I ran into problems with one last time - it quadrupled in height after flip - 12" to a bit over 4' in a 1 gallon pot.

I describe it as not a couchlock stone but it does pair well with a recliner. I came to this conclusion after watching a 12 hour Lord of the Rings marathon while partaking in just 2 pipefuls throughout the day.

It needs a good cure to really see what this herb is about.

So, IMO, not the best plant for indoors but there is a pheno out there perfectly suited for indoors. I would suggest growing the whole pack as I had 4 completely different plants out of 4 budded ladies. Will update in a couple of months!

edit - I got no less than 2 ounces off of each and 3.5 off of one. No training or pruning other than to break the top of the airy one since it grew like a weed.

billopuffalot

billopuffalot

heres a devil at day 15 outdoors in flower
she was veged up indoors for a good 6-8 weeks prior
finishes in 56-60days depending on personal preferance
mine is a clone and have run both red devil and devil
some very heavy smoke very earthy taste from GHSco or very fruity taste MNS..
all the best
:rock bil

BilloBudProductions093014
I

ICHI THE KILLER

thanks for the reviews folks
bill that is a sweet tree you got there or had hehehehehe

itk

Top Bottom