Looking For A Cls System

• Thread starter DemonTrich
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DemonTrich

DemonTrich

I' tired of my asshat extract guy. I' ready to venture out on my own.

I was searching a week ago and find a closed loop system that worked on low pressure vs a normal high pressure unit. I can' find it any more.

Anyone have a link for a great cls unit?

7k around

Will also score an oven. Already have a 5cfm 2 stage pump

Looking for a 1# at min. With option to allow for larger tubes as needed.

@Douglas.C @progeny-prodigy @Graywolf

Graywolf

Graywolf

I' tired of my asshat extract guy. I' ready to venture out on my own.

I was searching a week ago and find a closed loop system that worked on low pressure vs a normal high pressure unit. I can' find it any more.

Anyone have a link for a great cls unit?

7k around

Will also score an oven. Already have a 5cfm 2 stage pump

Looking for a 1# at min. With option to allow for larger tubes as needed.

@Douglas.C @progeny-prodigy @Graywolf

I recommend that you check out the Terpp Extractor Mk-4C.

https://terppextractors.com/collections/frontpage/products/mk-4c-terpenator

Check out the TRS-21 recovery pump.

https://terppextractors.com/collections/frontpage/products/trs21

A 3/8" after cooling coil:

https://terppextractors.com/collections/accessories/products/3-8-sae-stainless-steel-chiller-coil

Graywolf

Graywolf

Consider that injection temperature is important, so consider a heat exchanger coil on the injection side as well. I use a counter flow heat exchanger with liquid N2, but you can use simple coil in an alcohol and dry ice bath to accomplish the same thing.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

How about a tamisium? I think this was thenu it I read that has a "lower" risk of going boom vs others. I can up my $ if needed.

Here's an excerpt from their details.
. "There is no need to recover and loop the solvent back through the plant matter. Therefore this is not a loop extractor and does not have the hazards and limitations associated with a looping process."

Freshone

Freshone

Are you allowed to even run something like that without special licensing?Around these parts(cali)I believe you need a license and a facility specifically built out to accommodate that type setup.You get caught with that here at your home or any unlicensed facility at least in my county and you may as well be making meth,they consider it all a drug lab and you better add 100k to your defense fund.

wobbly goblin

wobbly goblin

before you buy anything...you need to figure out what exactly you want to make and how much you want to make at one time
also be aware that butane will escape from every fucking place it can and in the real world there are a lot of places(recovery pumps have been my bane)
btw, quit looking at that tamisium,waaay over priced and passive systems are not near as efficient as active systems
i bought a mark III several years ago and it was fine for small stuff and as training wheels but now it has a 12 x 12 recovery pot and a 6 x 12 up top while still using the original middle control section(which you can easily find on e-bay from multiple vendors)
if you go with a trs pump..century tool has them for $300-$400 less then places like terrp

i don't make shatter so i don't need a vac oven....just distillate
depending on how handy you are...you can save a ton and build some of the gizmos that are required

just putting together a system that pumps isopropyl thru a 6 x 12 spool (actually 2 of them stacked) that should be cheaper to operate and way safer then my cls using this still ( ) note that it uses 2" tri clamp ports so it is interchangeable with the tri clamp parts you will acquire

anyhow been there done it so feel free to ask

fwiw

Graywolf

Graywolf

How about a tamisium? I think this was thenu it I read that has a "lower" risk of going boom vs others. I can up my $ if needed.

Here's an excerpt from their details.
. "There is no need to recover and loop the solvent back through the plant matter. Therefore this is not a loop extractor and does not have the hazards and limitations associated with a looping process."

The Tamisium works exactly like the Lil Terp and others that followed it, but cost lots more money.

Neither the Lil Terp or Terpenators loop the solvent back through the plant material, nor am I aware of any that do.

Latest posts

Top Bottom