Looking for a CO2 extraction (subcritical and supercritical) consultant....

• Thread starter Gigiman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Gigiman

Gigiman

Hi all,
We are looking for a experienced consultant to take part in a very cool project of a new startup company in the Cannabis field.
If you think you have the required knowledge and experience we will be more than happy to chat and hopefully collaborate on this.

Looking forward to meet the real experts out there...

THCMonster

THCMonster

Yea my facility has ran them all! Butane Extraction, CO2 Extraction, Rosin Pressing, and Short Path Fractional Distillation, but distillation is the best return of investment! Pure and simple.
Screenshot 20200205 2215342
Screenshot 20200205 2215492
Screenshot 20200205 2215282

zosos

zosos

Hi all,
We are looking for a experienced consultant to take part in a very cool project of a new startup company in the Cannabis field.
If you think you have the required knowledge and experience we will be more than happy to chat and hopefully collaborate on this.

Sounds fun!...
I have been working on a DIY CO2 Rig for awhile. I have access to a cCNC machine shop, and design/build my own parts.
Zosos

One

One

Hi all,

Hit me up if you're still looking. :)

Top Bottom