Looking for a decarboxylation machine

• Thread starter Omaha101
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

Omaha101

I looking for any recommendations for a decarboxylation machine? Thanks in advance...

LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
I looking for any recommendations for a decarboxylation machine? Thanks in advance...
We've looked at some of those, but decided to keep using our oven. How big of a machine do you need?

J

Jamesparks

I tried the magical butter one but had a problem with it. So they sent a second one and same problem. The digital thermometer was/ is garbage. So I got the STX Activation 420 Decarboxylator and am so happy. Total night and day difference and so easy and accurate and now I look forward to decarbing compared to doing the oven thing. Ovens are so out of calibration and fluctuate too much, imo.

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
We've looked at some of those, but decided to keep using our oven. How big of a machine do you need?
Agreed! Ovens get the job done! I checked the accuracy with a second thermometer in the oven and Mine is right on! 240 is 240 they don’t fluctuate that much if you don’t open the door. And you can decarb a shit load!😄

Wuddup_B

Wuddup_B

Mason Jar and instant pot (or any PC). Little/no smell until you pop the jar open.

Sous Vide works also.

Keeps me from having to buy a single use item since I actually use my Ninja Foodi for cooking (does sous vide also).

Top Bottom