Looking For A Diagnosis

• Thread starter drewg1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

drewg1

Could anyone tell me what is wrong with this plant?
Strain: Sweet Pure CBD
Indoor grow, LED lights.
Replanted 5 days ago then a whole bunch of leaves appear to have these spots and they have slowly developed to the main fan leaves. New growth is looking okay.
Thanks

Looking for a diagnosis
Looking for a diagnosis 2
Looking for a diagnosis 3
Looking for a diagnosis 4
Looking for a diagnosis 5
Looking for a diagnosis 6
Badrice

Badrice

This could be some sort of deficiency, but since you said you transplanted recently it could have been a problem with maybe a lack of nutrition in the last medium you transplanted out of. Would like to know what you are growing in and honestly I would trim off the bad and keep an eye out for any future problems as the new growth really looks good. You may have inadvertently fixed the problem already.

OldSmokie76

OldSmokie76

This is a common problem I was having. I concluded a maganese and or iron deficiency. Possibly phosphate. Red/purple stems and veins. I transplanted to new soil mix and looking much better. Expect a week before improvement.
Yes trim the effected leaves so you can monitor future growth easily. More info about soil mix is important. Along with age of plant and time in soil. Used any nutes yet?
And check out the deficiency charts in the infirmary section. Google helps too. You make the call on diagnosis. Heads up, lots of growers will say the same. Do some footwork and homework. Happy growing.

sharprock

sharprock

I just had that and decided it was a Calcium deficiency. Are you feeding them store bought Epsom Salts to save money by any chance?

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Looks like a zinc deficiency to me along with iron.
Now on to what nutrients if any you maybe using?
Also what’s the white flakey matter all over the plants?
Epsom salts?
If so pls get some proper cal mag, it has the macro nutrients that your plants need.
Vitamin b1 helps when transplanting for root development.
Also looking at your soil, it’s very wet.
Transplant shock.
It’s common for folks to start aggressive watering post transplant, avoided this. Only water when the 2-3” below soil top looks dry. Or do a weight test, 50% from wet to dry , you sprinkle water at outer perimeter.
Remember we are encouraging the plant to put out roots, this only happens if we try to starve it a bit to allow the plant to send roots out.
Hope this helps along with a few charts I attached.
Also it can be rust fungus, if it’s in a humid environment, if so actinovate works wonders. Most hardware places carry this. It’s used in lawns for fungal control.

https://www.arbico-organics.com/pro...MIhPe05aeK3gIVlbjACh1hiAKcEAQYBCABEgLf1vD_BwE

67D8148E C7C3 4129 9A28 51781F20A3A9
7C121097 0661 484A BBD1 E9876825094C
1BC42B07 931F 4DB5 901F 9576386E4FC5
Top Bottom