Looking for a fram/few acres outside portland

• Thread starter Lost
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

Ill tell you where to stay the hell out of. DO NOT move in Marion County. They are major Fuckheads and WILL fuck you even if you are legal. I know a person very well who was one of the main guys in OGF that they counted freaking stems hanging as plants. Fucked his and his wifes lives over. Sad, it really is. He was a good guy that would help anyone out and did many things for people and got screwed by a lying DA and a judge who has the cunt dA's strap on stuck in his ass.
Its a perfect spot for outdoor. But expect fly over's and LEO to show up at your door wanting to see your cards even though they are supposed to call DHS and make sure you are legal before wasting tax payers money on it.
I know someone that actually made billboard sign size copy's of his grow cards and put them on top of his barn by his green house.
Last year he had a giant sized middle finger painted on his barn roof for the choppers.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Thanks Bobby. I wondered, but wasn't positive and couldn't find anything. I always go over a person's last few posts to see if I can figure out what happened, couldn't find anything with Lost. Lost is lost!

B

Bobby Smith

I actually did the same, and figured that the offending thread/post must've been deleted.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
So he's not back til next month, eh? Too bad I didn't see it coming, could have sent him elsewhere for the hiatus. Bummer, too, he's one of the people who makes this site what it is.

B

Bobby Smith

Agreed, which is the point I was trying to get across in the newest LED thread - not sure why all these people are so motivated to fall on their swords to badmouth LEDs.

Seems a little ridiculous to me, and it hurts the site/community when quality contributors get banned.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Absolutely. It appears that another good contributor, Oregonic, is banned completely as well. If I could at least send PMs there would be a chance that they could get it via their email.

If there's anyone here who's got contact with either one of them, shoot me a message, there's a place to gather them up.

L

Lost

Im back, thanks for all the kind words while I was gone. I am moving all seems to be going well. I will be back to the interwebs at some point but it will be sporatic at best for the next few weeks. I most likely will be posting in forums in my immediate area, rather than the farm, but I will keep everyone updated if I find something interesting to pass along.

I still do not know why I was banned. I have an idea, but no mod has told me, listen Lost, this is why you were banned....

I assume it because im as much of a nice guy as I am an asshole. Its a ying/yang thing.. lol..

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

Did you ever figure a spot out yet? The Sandy area is about 30 minutes east of Portland, Lots of land with acreage.

I assume you will be on OGF right? There are some Harvest Fest cups a few times a year for growers that want in on the bragging rights.

O

Old Dirty

central Oregon........Bend is sweet, and filled with truly great people

L

Lost

Yup, i'll be on OGF when I get my card stuff done. I found some acreage in the middle of nowhere, about an hour out of portland..

I'll try my hand at the growers cup when I get back up and running. I'll need to find some strains but i'm hoping my brothers up north can get me sorted when I get up there :)

Bubblehaze

Bubblehaze

I saw a farmhouse on craiglist with some property 2.5 hours from portland 5 bedroom 2 bath
2 car detached oversized garage on some land with nothing within a 1/4 mile from it for $800 a month.

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

Yup, i'll be on OGF when I get my card stuff done. I found some acreage in the middle of nowhere, about an hour out of portland..

I'll try my hand at the growers cup when I get back up and running. I'll need to find some strains but i'm hoping my brothers up north can get me sorted when I get up there :)

You know you can get your card here in Oregon without living here first. They just passed a law that lets patients from out of state get there med card so when they visit they are legal. My wife's father is a good example, he lives in Minnesota and I am his grower here in Oregon.

This way you can travel from Cali to Oregon without any legal problems. I have my card in Washington also, 2 state grow, All legal.

You can have a card in Cali, Oregon and Washington if you want to travel.

I am telling you this so you can bring your strains with you and not worry about getting new strains.

If you ever need any strains, I can give you some when you get here.

I run The White, Blackberry, Super Silver Haze, Dogwood, NL Lifebreather, Shishkaberry, Chemdog, Snowbud and Pot of Gold.

You are welcome to any of these if you like.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
We are SO visiting my mother-in-law! She even watches... what's it called? It's some canna-channel.

Every time I read this thread title I think of filters.

Top Bottom