looking for a good 1000 watt system

• Thread starter lollipopman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
lollipopman

lollipopman

i just ordered a sun system magnum XXL hood for my 600, i want to get a 1000, whats a good system? i have looked around and pieced a system for around $650 but the thing is what ever i spend i have to give the wife the same amount in cash so do you see my dilemma...
i found this system

what yall think...

R

Rolln J

I like the sun system vi (i think its 6, the switchable magnetic ballast) with an xxl hood or something closer to that then that cheesy hood on that ebay system - bite the bullet and let your lady have some fun - youll be much happier in the long run with the better gear - nothing sux more in this hobby then buyers remorse - plus youll be making mrs lollipopman happy and hell its almost xmas anyway...

D

DazedNconfussed

i just ordered a sun system magnum XXL hood for my 600, i want to get a 1000, whats a good system? i have looked around and pieced a system for around $650 but the thing is what ever i spend i have to give the wife the same amount in cash so do you see my dilemma...
i found this system

what yall think...

LOL...our girls must be related....

S

SmokeTheState

Can't help much with the delimma, but the last part made me laugh pretty hard.
I agree with Dazed as well, we must have some related ladies.
Tough arguing with that female logic sometimes!

true grit

true grit

I'm diggin my SunSystem Harvest Pro Elite. Seperate compartment to facilitate cap replacement and seperate the hot components.

R

readytolearn

get rid of the wife, much cheaper and allows your ears to recover from contant nags lol

lollipopman

lollipopman

thanks every one for the replies at least i know now I'm not the only one with the same problem...

I'm going with a sun system 6 ballast and XXL hood, i know it just came out but whats yalls thought on that new hortilux bulb (400 mh ,600 hps all in one)...

S

SweetIndica2

I love my 1000W Hydrofarm Powerhouse Ballast. Great quality, mine came with a 10 year warranty standard, i don't think any other company offers a warranty like that. I got The ballast, Valubrite 6" Air Cooled Hood, Hortilux Super HPS Bulb, Glass Safety Lens for the Hood and the Hydrofarm Socket Set for a little under $400.

lollipopman

lollipopman

so i got my bulb and ballast today, all i got to say is this ballast is one big b*tch, thought i was going to break my back lifting that thing....

L

Lost

The Switchable 1000 watt Budget gro is on sale for 133 wach. Google shopping it to find the deal :)

Also, i got a few dimmable 120/240 lumateks 600 watt flavor for 182 each shipped on fleabay..

D

dakin3d

I know this probably too late, but for future reference... plantlightinghydroponics.com... Got my sunsystem 1000W w/ Hortilux for 394+ship... They have great prices on pretty much...everything. Cheers, dak

Top Bottom