Looking for a good dank commercial strain

• Thread starter northtroyboy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

northtroyboy

I'm new to this and I've been looming around these boards for quite awhile and have been really overwhelmed by the wealth of info on this site. I've been reading the posts by the moderators on this board and realize you guys pretty much know everything about these strains so I'd really appreciate it if you'd take the time to answer some of my questions.
I want to set up a small commercial grow with two 600 watt lights on a 7'x3.5' scrog. I'd like to yield two pounds every 2 months. I also will be keeping a 4'x2' veg room with a 4 bulb 4' T5 for mothers and cloning.
I really want the absolute dankest stuff I can find in seed form something that will blow everyones doors off. I been looking into the stuff from the cali connect. The SFV and Tahoe look incredible but I'm not sure they'll yield enough for my needs and may be hard for me to clone.
So before I go insane questioning myself over and over I was wondering if you guys could suggest anything to fit my needs. Thanks an advance guys.

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
You can do it with that set up but maybe a 1000 and a 600 would yield a bit better , Swerve is the guy to ask about yield on the OG's since I think he's grown almost all of them .

F

Finalopagus

hehe now I can throw in my 2 cents
I went with a G-13 cross all are good to great yielding...

N

northtroyboy

I did see a G13/diesel cross zoo was running that looked real nice but I don't see it available in seed.

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
Yeah Grat3ful won't be making that one for awhile , Those pix from my clone run are the diesel pheno and the best one out of the four females I've grown . These were in a 1 gallon pots under a 600

Z82
Z83
G

grizz

If your planning on starting from seed I would try a Chemdog D bx or the new ibl when its released, there dank and good bag appeal, Im assuming you havent got cut contacts or you wouldent be asking about seeds. are you planning on a short veg? also a good dank one would be grindhouse dmt sour bubble . zoo did amazing his his dmt pheno from the bx1

mace

mace

If i was you and wanting to yeild that much i would stay away from Kushes, maybe adopt that 1000 watt light like Zoolander suggested and do some sort of scrog or SOG style on your ebb flow tables. You're going to have to maximize grow area to achieve that yeild.

N

northtroyboy

That DMT pheno is a keeper bro. I did'nt think Grindhouse was offering Sour Bubble anymore?

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
That DMT pheno is a keeper bro. I did'nt think Grindhouse was offering Sour Bubble anymore?

Thats correct they lost there mother i believe for the sb

i think i have 5 unpaid auctions for the sb i will have to relist soon :flower

N

northtroyboy

I'll keep a look out for them. How hard is it to find the DMT pheno? How long does it take in flower? I'm gonna go check some grows in their forum.

G

grizz

grind house did lose the mother for the sour bubble but are working on a dmt pheno line, It would still be worth picking up those bx1 that logic is going to relist just to see if you can find that pheno.. damn zoo probably will buy them all lol..

N

northtroyboy

Anybody grow out Mr. Nice medicine man. If so what's your opinion of bag appeal and potency. I was also wondering how that Lemon Larry would be for a commercial grow. It sounds pretty dank but reading up on Elite he sound kinda shady.

F

FastForward

Medicine man is white rhino I think....can't go too far wrong with the rhino imo....strong and tasty....and yields too from what I've heard...

M

Married2Mary

Premium Member
Supporter
There are some very nice Afghan dom phenos of MediMan that would work very well sog.. They'll also grow some monster bushes..

I've also bee thinking of doing alittle sog with one of my lights.. Just haven't decided which strain..

M

Married2Mary

Premium Member
Supporter
Yes some selection is required with MM...

F

FastForward

tasty, wtf? were bro? i grew 100 of these bitches and i think many would agree it should be called dead donkey!
no taste or smell what so ever!!! but it does have a good high to it! low odur during veg and flower, not the greates yielding strain for a commercial crop at all!

The Rhino I've smoked was far from tasteless - definitely not on the same flavour scale as Lemon Skunk, but it most definitely had a characteristic flavour. I could smoke it daily if I had to. Also I know a guy running White Russians and he really gets a decent yield off of them...and a really nice taste....

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
I have like 6 or 8 packs of Sourbubble Grizz so the relist are safe lol . I think you can find the DMT in a pack but ya gotta have a good eye .

D

doggystyled73

If your planning on starting from seed I would try a Chemdog D bx or the new ibl when its released, there dank and good bag appeal, Im assuming you havent got cut contacts or you wouldent be asking about seeds. are you planning on a short veg? also a good dank one would be grindhouse dmt sour bubble . zoo did amazing his his dmt pheno from the bx1

does the dmt really yield that well? i remember reading somewhere that it was hard to get a good yield from it.. maybe zoo could chip in?

F

flyingfish

Well I have the flu right now and its been a shitty four days till just now when I smoked some early pulled Medicine man A buddy turned me on to

I can attest to the fact that it is good meds since I am typing this to begin with .... the A11 dint help .... the Blue13 dint do nuffin and the Heri x BD sent me to bed but this med man cleared me up pretty good ...but as far as smell or taste goes I just don't know right now LOL

Hey dudes whats the take on Big bud .. anything to it besides the yield ?

Peace

Top Bottom